ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 152
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Eureka 09:13 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is like catching tyreek on tape saying "i broke his arm"

dingus

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 10-08-2021
you seriously don't understand the difference here?
[Reply]
Eureka 12:31 AM 10-09-2021
you seriously don't understand the difference here?
:-)
Originally Posted by :
Should Smith send Chucky a thank you note?

NFLPA decides to retain DeMaurice Smith, who says it will be his final term

The NFL Players Association won’t be looking for a new executive director. At least not yet.

The NFLPA board of player representatives voted on Friday night to keep DeMaurice Smith. He needed a two-thirds majority to avoid having the job declared open. Per multiple reports, he secured 22 “yes” votes, with eight “no” votes and two abstentions.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...is-final-term/

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 AM 10-09-2021
not sure what the fuck that has to do with anything
[Reply]
Eureka 01:06 AM 10-09-2021
not sure what the **** that has to do with anything
This news dropped the day the guy who learned about the 10 year old email about his lips was up for a vote to keep his job.

It's probably just a coincidence.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:54 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So apparently this is a thing:

The Wall Street Journal reports Raiders coach Jon Gruden sent an email that used a racist trope to describe NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith during the 2011 lockout.

The Wall Street Journal reports Gruden wrote "Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michellin tires" in his sent email during the height of the 2011 NFL lockout. Gruden, who recently apologized, said he was upset with how Smith was handling the CBA talks at the time, reaffirming to the WSJ that he "used a horrible way of explaining it." The NFL has since released an empty statement on the matter, stating the league "condemns the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” The league is also reportedly sharing emails pertaining to Gruden with the Raiders while a person familiar with the matter, per WSJ Sports, said the NFL is currently discussing Gruden's status with the club. This story is far from over.
This is a fucking dumb thing to even be a thing.

Fuck any woke twats who say otherwise.
[Reply]
TEX 06:45 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
This news dropped the day the guy who learned about the 10 year old email about his lips was up for a vote to keep his job.

Yep. Pure coincidence...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:48 AM 10-09-2021

Mmmm hmmm
[Reply]
jdubya 09:51 AM 10-11-2021
I'm a Raiders fan and I have season tickets there. I'm guessing you don't have a mullet and drive an Iroc-Z.

Come on man!
What was the fan ratio yesterday? On TV it looked like the bears fans showed up huge.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:33 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
What was the fan ratio yesterday? On TV it looked like the bears fans showed up huge.
I wasn't at that game. I agree though it looked like there was lots of Bears fans. What I do notice is that if opposing fans come to Vegas they buy lower level seats. 2nd and 3rd decks are mostly Raiders fans.

On TV you usually only see the lower level section.

Raiders seemed off yesterday. The kind of OFF that we've seen before in the WFT game from a few years back. Grudons off field issue has been a distraction.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 10-11-2021
Locker room gave up on Gruden already
[Reply]
Eureka 10:41 AM 10-11-2021
Locker room gave up on Gruden already
That could very well be the case. They looked non interested yesterday and un disciplined.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:09 AM 10-11-2021
I don't know. They are as "off" as they were last week against the dolts before this Gruden crap was reported. They just aren't a good team. Gruden has torn down the team minus Carr when he got hired and this is his show now. Year 3 should be a playoff run. Instead the Raiders will be what Gruden has always been......somewhere around .500. He shouldn't get fired for an email 11 years ago but he should be fired for a shit show that he has created. This is his team, no excuses.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:06 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I don't know. They are as "off" as they were last week against the dolts before this Gruden crap was reported. They just aren't a good team. Gruden has torn down the team minus Carr when he got hired and this is his show now. Year 3 should be a playoff run. Instead the Raiders will be what Gruden has always been......somewhere around .500. He shouldn't get fired for an email 11 years ago but he should be fired for a shit show that he has created. This is his team, no excuses.
No playoffs this year, Gruden needs to go.

Raiders were an average D from the playoffs last year. We have that average D this year, but the OL is total trash outside Miller at LT.

I wasn't all that excited when Gruden was hired back. As you say, he's a .500 kind of coach.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:03 PM 10-17-2021
So the Raiders and Chargers still suck?

Was it seen at the beginning of the year that the AFC west would be this way?
[Reply]
Page 79 of 152
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up