ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Credit where it’s due to the defene
staylor26 02:18 PM 10-17-2021
Washington’s offense isn’t great, but it isn’t terrible either. Without their best player, this defense played a great game. Need to get Jones back and hopefully figure out the right role for him whether that’s moving him back inside full time or what.

I thought Nick Bolton had his best game yet.

Mike Danna and Rashad Fenton deserve mention too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:34 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
It was a tale of 2 halves. I mean considering that the Chiefs D did what they could. The 2nd half they seemed to play better. WAS is just not a good team.

It's a good thing this wasn't a very good team the Chiefs played because if it was, the 3 costly TO's in the first half would have resulted in a similar outcome as the BUF game.

They still have issues getting to the QB. Chiefs miss Chris Jones a lot and he needs to play DT once he comes back, allow Dana to mature and grow and hope he becomes something.

Actually heard Reed and Clark's name called a couple times today so there's that.
When we rebuild the DL in the offseason, I would be perfectly fine keeping Danna in the rotation at DE. He’s been a very pleasant surprise.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 10:44 PM 10-17-2021
Am I the only one that finds it despicable that Spags was allowed to have a "doghouse," given the defensive performance up to now?

Unless Chris Jones is slapping Spags unconscious with his "40-yarder" (and that's a maybe), Spags should never have a "doghouse."

Doghouses are reserved for consistent success and standards.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:50 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’d keep Fenton starting over Ward.
I wouldn’t.

But I’d definitely play him over all the other corners as the nickel.

Sneed
Ward
Fenton
Baker
Hughes
Lammons

In that order
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:19 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Keep Ward and start Fenton over Hughes or Baker. Keep Sneed in the slot where he can blitz and get in on more tackles.
That’ll work too
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:57 AM 10-18-2021
Fun stat: Tyreek Hill had as many tackles yesterday as Frank Clark and Anthony Hitchens
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:19 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Fun stat: Tyreek Hill had as many tackles yesterday as Frank Clark and Anthony Hitchens
Can't wait until the Chiefs move on from both of these slow ass players.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:47 AM 10-18-2021
Posted this in another thread too:

Chiefs defensive snaps. Only 18 for Willie Gay as he still works his way back. pic.twitter.com/4YJM8QSmth

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) October 18, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:23 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Posted this in another thread too:

Unfortunately i wasnt able to take the game in like normal. I was in an all too busy place. How did Gay look?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 PM 10-18-2021
Don’t look now but Fenton is the Chiefs highest ranked defender and is the second best CB in the league behind Casey Heyward
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:54 PM 10-18-2021
Stop turning the ball over, sustain drives, score points and shift pressure over to the other team's offense and suddenly the defense looks better. Inconceivable!

It's almost like it's a team game and everyone picked everyone else up in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:07 PM 10-24-2021
These guys are great Veach is the best GM
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’ll get better with Jones and Ward coming back.

Yeah right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up