ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chargers
RaidersOftheCellar 02:07 PM 10-17-2021
One bogus 4th down penalty from 3-3, which would have the Chiefs sitting at 4-2. One coming off a blowout loss; the other a blowout win.

A few hours ago, the fanbase had labeled the Chiefs one of the worst teams in the league, while the Chargers have been labeled a legit SB contender.

Moral: narratives change quickly in this league.

The division is still ours for the taking.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Chargers are good but they match up horribly with the Ravens. The Ravens haven’t been super impressive this season either. They’ve had so many lucky breaks late in games, including against us. They dominated today though.
I like our chances if it comes down to traveling to play the Ravens in the playoffs. They don't want any part of us, rest assured.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:47 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
EZ so the sky hasn't fallen after all.
Incorrect. Sky has fallen. Mahomes isn’t focused on football. Tyreek is declining. Reid’s health isn’t allowing him to coach. We are FUCKED!!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 02:47 PM 10-17-2021
Heck of a loss for the Chargers today. Maybe a letdown from 2 shootout wins against KC/CLE.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:05 PM 10-17-2021
So the narrative all week is going to be how the Chargers have been figured out now, right?

:doesn't hold breath:

What's weird to me about this team is that for all of Staley's rep as a wunderkind boy genius defensive mind, a defense that wasn't all that bad last year before injury all of a sudden is.... actually really pretty bad.

I know they're missing Kenny Murray, but that's the only big one right now.

That offense has looked pretty good, but I expect that OC will be a HC this time next year.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:25 PM 10-17-2021
Thanks for losing Super Dolts! The more things change, the more they stay the same. :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:28 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
So the narrative all week is going to be how the Chargers have been figured out now, right?

:doesn't hold breath:

What's weird to me about this team is that for all of Staley's rep as a wunderkind boy genius defensive mind, a defense that wasn't all that bad last year before injury all of a sudden is.... actually really pretty bad.

I know they're missing Kenny Murray, but that's the only big one right now.

That offense has looked pretty good, but I expect that OC will be a HC this time next year.
The Chargers are maybe worse than us against the run but teams mostly didn't take advantage of it.

The Ravens didn't fuck around.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:33 PM 10-17-2021
Truth!

Bill Belichick once said football season doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. There is a lot of truth to that.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:43 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Heck of a loss for the Chargers today. Maybe a letdown from 2 shootout wins against KC/CLE.
Clev had them beat and let off the gas by not running it more!

They will most likely fall back to us if we don't stumble much more.

Buffalo has HOF all but wrapped up! With a AFC Least schedule?

We have to get out shit together and ready to do it on the road!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:03 PM 10-17-2021
Does anybody have any idea what the hell happened in that Chargers game? No clue how Herbert couldn't get a thing going there.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:31 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
4-2 to 3-3, 1 game back to tie
Right, but they've got the tiebreaker against us at this moment so that'd put us 1.5 games back.

Thankfully we can even that up by beating them when we play them later on in the season. Also, i can't recall which tiebreakers come next but I'd imagine having all three of our losses against AFC teams won't help us.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up