ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing Melvin Gordon
Dante84 03:17 PM 11-28-2022

Two-time Pro Bowl RB Melvin Gordon is expected to sign with the #Chiefs practice squad, per source.

Released by Denver last week, Gordon should be active soon. Another weapon for the stretch run. pic.twitter.com/LBZ7cK2utG

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 28, 2022

Every Melvin Gordon fumble as a member of the Denver Broncos

Good riddance @Melvingordon25 pic.twitter.com/0dl5Q4jg5T

— Michael���� (@Bronco_Hater) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
StinkBox 11:33 PM 11-29-2022
I think CEH is in his death throws with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:46 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by StinkBox:
I think CEH is in his death throws with the Chiefs.
It's tough, he was the slowest of all the RB's drafted in that second round range. I too was duped, even bought his jersey. It hurts.

Then again Kareem ran just as fast as Clyde and was a stud. So you just never know.

In this offense, SPEED KILLS! They got it right with Pacheco and McKinnon. Gordon runs a 4.5, that's pretty meh too for a guy that's 207. I'm not expecting much.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:55 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
It's pretty simple on my Gordon keeps fumbling the ball, he refuses to change his technique. The ball is away from the body and it happens when he fights for more yards.
That seems to be the case most of the time when a RB is fumbler. If that RB on the Giants about 15 years ago (can't recall his name - had a brother played CB on Bucs) can get his issue corrected than maybe Melvin Gordon can, as well. But yeah, he has to be willing to be coached into fixing his carry technique.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:59 AM 11-30-2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That seems to be the case most of the time when a RB is fumbler. If that RB on the Giants about 15 years ago (can't recall his name - had a brother played CB on Bucs) can get his issue corrected than maybe Melvin Gordon can, as well. But yeah, he has to be willing to be coached into fixing his carry technique.
Tiki Barber.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:07 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Knile Davis! Mike Cloud! That's a lot to live up to Mel!
Knile Davis, wow. I remember that guy fumbling at a crucial spot in the playoff game at New England. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:10 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Tiki Barber.
Right, Tiki and Ronde, twins. Tiki had a big fumbling problem and it just took the proper coaching to help him get over it. I hope that will be the case here with Gordon.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Right, Tiki and Ronde, twins. Tiki had a big fumbling problem and it just took the proper coaching to help him get over it. I hope that will be the case here with Gordon.
Considering he's spent his entire career with with the Chargers or Broncos, we know he hasn't gotten much proper coaching to this point.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:27 AM 11-30-2022
Gordon is a good runner he just can’t hang onto the ball
[Reply]
Mecca 10:32 AM 11-30-2022
Maybe putting him back in red will help..
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:34 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Gordon is a good runner he just can’t hang onto the ball
Pretty important though, not fumbling.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:36 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Considering he's spent his entire career with with the Chargers or Broncos, we know he hasn't gotten much proper coaching to this point.
Psych You Know Thats Right GIFfrom Psych GIFs

[Reply]
tredadda 10:43 AM 11-30-2022
I guess it’s irrelevant at this point, but as bad as Denver is they felt parting with him was a good idea. On top of that, every team ahead of KC on the waiver wire passed on him.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:48 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I guess it’s irrelevant at this point, but as bad as Denver is they felt parting with him was a good idea. On top of that, every team ahead of KC on the waiver wire passed on him.
No one put in a waiver claim to avoid taking on his contract, he picked KC after the waiver claim period was over.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:49 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No one put in a waiver claim to avoid taking on his contract, he picked KC after the waiver claim period was over.
Ahhh gotcha. Thank you.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up