ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing Melvin Gordon
Dante84 03:17 PM 11-28-2022

Two-time Pro Bowl RB Melvin Gordon is expected to sign with the #Chiefs practice squad, per source.

Released by Denver last week, Gordon should be active soon. Another weapon for the stretch run. pic.twitter.com/LBZ7cK2utG

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 28, 2022

Every Melvin Gordon fumble as a member of the Denver Broncos

Good riddance @Melvingordon25 pic.twitter.com/0dl5Q4jg5T

— Michael���� (@Bronco_Hater) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:35 PM 11-28-2022
This seems like an unnecessary signing, considering this guy's issues with fumbling.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:43 PM 11-28-2022
I'm not sure what everyone is expecting for a #5 RB. He's just insurance for more injuries.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:44 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm not sure what everyone is expecting for a #5 RB. He's just insurance for more injuries.
A guy whose claim to fame isn't fumbling?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:48 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
A guy whose claim to fame isn't fumbling?
You can find plenty of washed up dudes who will run into a wall and drop over and over again. Gordon at least has some upside, and he won't touch the field unless we have yet another injury, and even then they'll protect him in terms of situations he'll be asked to be in. Sure, he's not our next all star. I just don't care when he's clearly just depth.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:50 PM 11-28-2022
Gordon literally got added because he's good in pass pro, having a RB you can trust to protect your QB is important.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:54 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You can find plenty of washed up dudes who will run into a wall and drop over and over again. Gordon at least has some upside, and he won't touch the field unless we have yet another injury, and even then they'll protect him in terms of situations he'll be asked to be in. Sure, he's not our next all star. I just don't care when he's clearly just depth.
I'm mostly just messing around with that post above. i get it; he's an emergency contingency. I don't even know who's available, so he could be the BPA. Just kind of funny that the guy we sign has a known fumbling issue.l
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:59 PM 11-28-2022
No idea whether or not this is true (as much as I wish it was), but hopefully whoever is running the sound on Sundays at Arrowhead rocks Future non-stop on full blast the entire day of the game. And in the visitor's locker-room.

BREAKING: Multiple sources indicate that after last night's OT loss to the #Raiders, Former #Broncos RB Melvin Gordon loudly played several songs by Hip Hop artist 'Future' in the #Broncos Locker Room.

QB Russell Willson reportedly demanded his immediate release that same night pic.twitter.com/UF9Ppi0avP

— Drake Jordan (@DynastyChamp1) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:05 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He was up until this last week after CEH went down
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
I don't think he's been on the practice squad at all this season. He's been a gameday inactive every week until recently, but he was always on the active roster.
This.

Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Remember, and I don't recall the exact numbers, but not every player on your active roster can be a gameday active player.
53 man roster during the week, up to 2 practice squad call ups each week for a 55 man roster on the weekends. But only 46 active at game time. So he's been the 47th-53rd guy every week.
[Reply]
Spott 07:22 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
No idea whether or not this is true (as much as I wish it was), but hopefully whoever is running the sound on Sundays at Arrowhead rocks Future non-stop on full blast the entire day of the game. And in the visitor's locker-room.

It looks like Russ doesn’t attend rap concerts, either.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:32 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Haha the Seahawks did that too...Future fucked Ciara before she married Russ.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:34 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
How good is he when it comes to pass blocking?

I could see us utilizing him this way.
He’s not good.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:35 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This has to be the biggest fall for a QB ever in a 2 year period. We're talking about a top 10 guy over the last 10 years to absolute dogshit. Just terrible in every way. No vision, no pocket presence, scrambling ability evaporated.

It wasn't that long ago he was carrying a bad team on his back and now even with a masterful defensive performance and a positive turnover ratio he can't win a game...

What a great time to be a Chiefs fan/donk hater
:-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:39 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Haha the Seahawks did that too...Future ****ed Ciara before she married Russ.
I think Ciara's kid is Futures

she was more than a ****, that's Futures baby mama

and Russ is the awkward step dad (for now until she leaves him)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:53 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I think Ciara's kid is Futures

she was more than a ****, that's Futures baby mama

and Russ is the awkward step dad (for now until she leaves him)
Future and Ciara were engaged.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:04 PM 11-28-2022
He said the Future story was bs on Twitter.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up