ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
penguinz 12:09 PM 11-29-2022
What is the deadline for this game getting moved?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:10 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
What is the deadline for this game getting moved?
I think it's just some time today. I would imagine we'll know by 5pm EST and probably a bit sooner.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:13 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
FYP
Get his ass!!!!
[Reply]
Hayneplane 01:56 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Honestly no clue why there isn’t an equal balance between early and late games. I do know they tend to rotate who has the Game of the Week which is the afternoon game. On another note is the NFL+ app available where you are? Or can it be accessed via a VPN?
There is NFL game pass which seems like the same thing. In full paid mode (about 175 dollars per year) you can stream any game live except the Sky tv picks, watch when you want and get game in 40 minutes highlights or short highlights. I have just the free version that allows free streaming off the preseason games and short highlights of in season games.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:58 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
All Week 18 games across the NFL are TBD until week of for playoff purposes. They will match up times so teams in the playoff hunt have to play at the same time for competitive reasons.
Thanks.

Here is what the Chiefs replied.

Originally Posted by :

Thank you for reaching out. In Week 18, two games will be played on Saturday with the remainder to be played on Sunday. Specific dates, start times, and networks for Week 18 matchups will be determined by the NFL and announced following the conclusion of Week 17. Please let us know if there are any additional questions.

Best,

Maggie Sprague

[Reply]
Hayneplane 02:00 PM 11-29-2022
The late afternoon game for either FOX or CBS is actually the main NFL game for the week that is why.
That’s interesting. Thank you, I always presumed the main event was the stand alone night game and that the tagline Americas game of the week was just a marketing hype strap.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:01 PM 11-29-2022
Any word yet on a possible flex? I would think they would have announced it by now if they were gonna do it.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:05 PM 11-29-2022
The late afternoon game for either FOX or CBS is actually the main NFL game for the week that is why.
Yea, but they frequently add a west coast Raider game in the late slot.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:06 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
There is NFL game pass which seems like the same thing. In full paid mode (about 175 dollars per year) you can stream any game live except the Sky tv picks, watch when you want and get game in 40 minutes highlights or short highlights. I have just the free version that allows free streaming off the preseason games and short highlights of in season games.
NFL+ is pretty awesome for those times when I'm tied up and can't watch the game live. Watching live is only good if you're out and about, you can only watch on a phone or similar device.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:15 PM 11-29-2022
Well, if they haven't done it by now, I'm guessing they're probably not doing it?

Mildly surprised.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:25 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Well, if they haven't done it by now, I'm guessing they're probably not doing it?

Mildly surprised.
The league offices don't close until 4pm eastern, AFAIK. So still 30 minutes or so to go.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:37 PM 11-29-2022

Mildly surprised.
People enjoy seeing

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:56 PM 11-29-2022

Mildly surprised.

Another embaRUSS national tv game?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:57 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Another embaRUSS national tv game?
Fuck em!
[Reply]
Oh Snap 03:20 PM 11-29-2022
Jets and bills are a waaaaaaay better sale than the "let's ride" donks facing the chiefs. We should beat them soundly.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up