ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:53 AM 11-28-2022
Good. Games should be at noon on Sunday.
[Reply]
digger 09:58 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Only 6 1/2 more seasons and the :-) can get a new QB.

Can they?

Originally Posted by :
Russell Wilson signed a 5 year, $242,588,236 contract with the Denver Broncos, including a $50,000,000 signing bonus, $161,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $48,517,647. In 2022, Wilson will earn a base salary of $2,000,000, a signing bonus of $50,000,000 and a roster bonus of $5,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $17,000,000 and a dead cap value of $124,000,000

Will they be able to pay anyone to get a full team on the field?
[Reply]
scho63 10:02 AM 11-28-2022
Watching the Jets beat the Bills in Primetime would be a great early Christmas gift.
[Reply]
scho63 10:04 AM 11-28-2022
As of today, is the Russell Wilson contract the worst ever in the NFL?
[Reply]
oldman 10:11 AM 11-28-2022
I understand the NFL would want to present a competitive game, so I'm more than OK not playing on Sunday night. In fact, I'm so OK with the idea of not playing in the dark, I'm cool with not playing on Thursdays, either. Perhaps even Monday night as well.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:14 AM 11-28-2022
Serious question.

Is the Russell Wilson trade and contract the worst deal in NFL history?

Can they get out of this 6 year deal, is it even possible?
[Reply]
tredadda 10:19 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Serious question.

Is the Russell Wilson trade and contract the worst deal in NFL history?

Can they get out of this 6 year deal, is it even possible?
Maybe if you throw in the contract. If not the Herschel Walker trade will always be the worst.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:22 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
On a related note, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule and it has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD. No date or time. Can someone explain this?
Pretty sure they try to schedule all relevant games for the same time so that no team has an advantage (i.e., you don’t have to play your starters if you see a team in an earlier time slot lost).
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:52 AM 11-28-2022
Good. We've had enough night games. It has gotten to the point that "regular" Sunday early games are a treat.

Jets/Bills game is a solid matchup. The :-) are hot garbage.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:59 AM 11-28-2022
I'm most worried about playing the Broncos I know they are no good but they are a desperate team and desperate teams do drastic things and I'm worried about cheap shot because this is their Super Bowl to beat us. I wouldn't take them lightly no matter how bad they are.

I hope we are flexed out of Prime Time but I'd still love to watch us dismantle the Donks on National TV. I hope we blow them out by half time and sit Patrick the second half.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:18 AM 11-28-2022
Peter King’s thoughts:

Link: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-fmia-week-12/

Originally Posted by :
The NFL will think seriously about flexing out of a Sunday night Patrick Mahomes game on Dec. 11.

Weird to think about, because Mahomes and Kansas City are ratings gold. But Mahomes flogging the incompetent Broncos—just when you think Denver can’t play worse on offense, this shockingly bad team always does—would not be ratings gold. Denver has done nothing to show it can play competitively with Kansas City.

Having Mahomes on in prime time is great, but not if the game’s a slaughter in the middle of the second quarter. Three other candidates for the league to consider: Dolphins-Chargers, Eagles-Giants, Bucs-Niners. Tampa Bay-San Francisco has been protected by FOX, which would have to lift that (and maybe it would if it could get a Mahomes game cross-flexed in exchange). Taking the Philly game away would leave FOX very light in the early Sunday window, with only two games there. The Giants will be on a major slide if they lose to Washington this week anyway. I’d flex into the Tua-Herbert show. Miami’s been underexposed, and America should get to know an exciting team it could be seeing a lot of come the postseason. Roger Goodell will make the call by late tonight, to be announced Tuesday, if there’s a flex.

[Reply]
chiefqueen 11:20 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
On a related note, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule and it has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD. No date or time. Can someone explain this?
Under the new TV deal ESPN/ABC gets to "flex" 2 week 18 games to Saturday. (this happened to the Chiefs last year). The announcement probably would not be made until near the conclusion of the SNF game on New Year's night.

If KC plays on 1/7, I want to play the later game. KU Basketball game is @ 5:00 that day.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:20 AM 11-28-2022
Clearly Kelce/Mahomes fatigue. People are tired of it.

:/
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:43 AM 11-28-2022
Nice! If it were on locally, I would have no excuse for not watching it. I get 3.5 hours back that week.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:53 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Clearly Kelce/Mahomes fatigue. People are tired of it.

:/
:-)

If that is what helps you sleep at night, by all means believe it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up