ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
Why Not? 08:08 AM 11-28-2022
Anyone complaining about this must hate their fellow man. Why would you want a national audience exposed to any more Broncos games? Not even the magic of Mahomes could make having to look at that mess for 3 hours worth it for non diehard Chiefs fans. We can handle it because we love watching horse slaughter, but in this season of charity and goodwill, I don't want the rest of America having to deal with it.
[Reply]
notorious 08:14 AM 11-28-2022
Denver played in a LOT of primetime games to start the season.

Thank goodness they are taking them away. It's really hard to watch.
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:16 AM 11-28-2022
Many here called it a few weeks ago. Personally, I'm hoping it does, I am not a fan of the night game on Sunday.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:34 AM 11-28-2022
Is the viewing of a Bronco's game covered under the Geneva Convention?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:37 AM 11-28-2022
On a related note, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule and it has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD. No date or time. Can someone explain this?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:43 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
On a related note, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule and it has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD. No date or time. Can someone explain this?
Determining if it will be an actual game or just a practice session for KC.
[Reply]
Spott 08:45 AM 11-28-2022
It says Sunday 1/8 on the ESPN app, but no time. I’m guessing they were considering flexing it depending on whether or not we have the division/HFA locked up by then.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:52 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
It says Sunday 1/8 on the ESPN app, but no time. I’m guessing they were considering flexing it depending on whether or not we have the division/HFA locked up by then.
That actually makes sense. But to flex it would mean that it has an initial time/date to flex out of, which it does not. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:55 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
As they should . . . . . . .

No reason for anyone to have to watch this ‘game’ in Prime Time.
Except Mahomes is the most popular and most marketable player in the league. Any prime time game with him gets great ratings.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:59 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Anyone complaining about this must hate their fellow man. Why would you want a national audience exposed to any more Broncos games? Not even the magic of Mahomes could make having to look at that mess for 3 hours worth it for non diehard Chiefs fans. We can handle it because we love watching horse slaughter, but in this season of charity and goodwill, I don't want the rest of America having to deal with it.
Fuck 'em. We get Giants/Cowboys and every other NFCE combo, 8 Brady prime time games per year... no matter how bad those divisions have been.

They can watch flyover country for a couple decades.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:24 AM 11-28-2022
That actually makes sense. But to flex it would mean that it has an initial time/date to flex out of, which it does not. :-)
None of the games for week 18 have a time set.
[Reply]
Womble 09:42 AM 11-28-2022
After our Chargers game was move to a night game we are due another afternoon game. I fucking hate having to stay up till 5am (UK time) to watch the chiefs.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:43 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Womble:
After our Chargers game was move to a night game we are due another afternoon game. I fucking hate having to stay up till 5am (UK time) to watch the chiefs.
Is there a DVR option or NFL+ option there? If so you could avoid checking scores or this board until after you watch the game at your convenience.
[Reply]
Womble 09:50 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Is there a DVR option or NFL+ option there? If so you could avoid checking scores or this board until after you watch the game at your convenience.
I could but it's quite hard because I have work in the mornings so I'd have to go until lunchtime before I have free time to watch it. I get a load of my mates messaging me about the game, disc notifications, emails, Google notifications, YouTube recommendations. It's just hard to avoid it getting spoiled if I'm going to use technology.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:52 AM 11-28-2022
Of course the one Sunday night game where I actually have Monday off and am traveling on Sunday morning/afternoon.

Guessing since its at Denver it may get moved to the late game time slot?

If so I could potentially make that work.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up