ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 79
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 AM 11-28-2022
looks like they're getting mixon back too
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:24 AM 11-28-2022
Bengals are one of the worst rushing teams in the league. Mixon has only averaged above 3.5 yards per carry in 3 games this season: Carolina, New Orleans, and Baltimore. Carolina and New Orleans are two of the worst run defenses in the league.

Perine has averaged more yards per carry, but on a much lesser workload. The last two weeks are the only weeks he’s had 10+ carries. He’s produced 2.7 and 3.4 yards per carry.

The Bengals are a pretty one dimensional offense.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:25 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
looks like they're getting mixon back too
Everybody miraculously heals and makes it back for Chiefs week.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:25 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Sacrificing long term value for short term success. That’s what is inevitably going to happen to these QBs who do all these designed runs.
I'd be stunned if Jalen Hurts was a successful QB after the age of 30, once his legs go or he gets blasted he's gonna be hosed.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:26 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Bengals are one of the worst rushing teams in the league. Mixon has only averaged above 3.5 yards per carry in 3 games this season: Carolina, New Orleans, and Baltimore. Carolina and New Orleans are two of the worst run defenses in the league.

Perine has averaged more yards per carry, but on a much lesser workload. The last two weeks are the only weeks he’s had 10+ carries. He’s produced 2.7 and 3.4 yards per carry.

The Bengals are a pretty one dimensional offense.
It’s a good dimension though. Overall I think the defense will be ready for it and should contain it some. Just need the offense to go nuclear on them and not let up until the game is over.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:29 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'd be stunned if Jalen Hurts was a successful QB after the age of 30, once his legs go or he gets blasted he's gonna be hosed.
Him, Allen, Fields, Watson (unless he ends up in prison) etc. Only QB who might avoid that is Jackson as he tends to not take big hits.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:29 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It’s a good dimension though. Overall I think the defense will be ready for it and should contain it some. Just need the offense to go nuclear on them and not let up until the game is over.
Sure I don’t disagree. They’re one of the top passing offenses in the league, but I think it takes more balance to beat the Chiefs when they play well.

Trying to go shot for shot with an Andy Reid-Patrick Mahomes Chiefs team won’t end well for most teams.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:41 AM 11-28-2022
bengals have only allowed 10 TD passes this year

mitchell trubisky, cooper rush, joe flacco, teddy bridgewater, lamar jackson, andy dalton, marcus mariota, jacoby brissett, baker mayfield, kenny pickett, ryan tannehill
[Reply]
RunKC 09:43 AM 11-28-2022
They’re gonna give us everything they’ve got. They’re tied for the division with the Ravens and a loss could put them out of the playoff picture.

They need this one badly
[Reply]
tredadda 09:45 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They’re gonna give us everything they’ve got. They’re tied for the division with the Ravens and a loss could put them out of the playoff picture.

They need this one badly
No doubt. They are a good team and KC will have to play a great game to beat them, but barring turnovers or dumb mental mistakes KC should win.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:46 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

They need this one badly
Good, looking forward to crushing their dreams!
[Reply]
TEX 09:55 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
This will be a test for sure. Ward had good coverage a few times last year but could never do enough to break up passes. I do remember chase getting away with pushes in the back to give him more room to make the catches though.
Saw the game yesterday. Higgins got away with it on a TD. All the Bengals wide receivers do that. They must be coached to do so. They're going to continue until the NFL starts calling it against them. It's pretty bad. Hopefully, we won't get burned by it this week and they start calling it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:59 AM 11-28-2022
If there is one more loss it's this one. They will be at full power and we are not.
[Reply]
Danguardace 10:01 AM 11-28-2022
This is a massive game, a win would really set up the #1 seed with the AFC east set to beat each other up.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:03 AM 11-28-2022
The Bengals remaining schedule is tough, Chiefs could easily send them on a missing the playoffs path.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 79
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up