ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 79
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:46 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Doesn't matter. That guy wasn't the reason KC lost last time. The offense went tits up at the half. that isn't going to happen again.
Mos def. The Chiefs are the reason the Chiefs lost.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:47 PM 11-29-2022
This is from 1 hour ago.

“ Mahomes wife is suppose to go into labor. Let's hope it's like 3 in the morning on sunday...”

He might be a little disappointed.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:49 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
More Bengals board!
Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get.
Dude….. I’m ducking DYING!!! This is hilarious!! OMGGGGGG
[Reply]
Kman34 09:50 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Mos def. The Chiefs are the reason the Chiefs lost.
1st and goal on the 4 with around a minute left down 3.. We don't lose a lot in that situation and I guarantee Patrick doesn't let it happen twice
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:51 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You don't single cover Chase, even with the best CB in the league. That's a bad idea.
There is nearly a 100% chance that at a critical point in the game, Spags will put Joshua Williams or Jaylen Watson on Chase (or Higgins) in single coverage with no safety help.

It's what he does.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:51 PM 11-29-2022
Hey guys, lay off... they're really digging into the game and could give us a different perspective.

Originally Posted by :
This will be the biggest test for Lou Anarumo all year and it all comes down to disconnecting Mahomes from Travis Kelce.

After seeing what the Cincinnati defense did to Derrick Henry I’m not concerned at all about stopping Kansas City’s rushing attack. Mahomes will have to score through the air so it might be time to tighten up coverage and start picking off his passes like Von Bell did last year in the playoffs.
This guy thinks after playing the 90s Titans, it automatically means the Chiefs will be stuffed on the run. And Mahomes will have to score through the air, so that's something!

And they'll just need to start intercepting passes. Boom, easy peazy.

I feel I should send them a few bucks after that premium content.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:53 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Hey guys, lay off... they're really digging into the game and could give us a different perspective.

This guy thinks after playing the 90s Titans, it automatically means the Chiefs will be stuffed on the run. And Mahomes will have to score through the air, so that's something!

And they say we can't talk football cause we are dumb...:-):-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:03 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

I can’t believe their coach didn’t tell them to just start intercepting passes! It’s so obvious!

I’m sure that a team with only 8 total interceptions on the year against a terrible schedule of QBs will get much better when they play the best QB in the game! They just have to start picking off passes!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 PM 11-29-2022
More Bengals board!
Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get.
Man I moved on to the banana hammock.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:16 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
1st and goal on the 4 with around a minute left down 3.. We don't lose a lot in that situation and I guarantee Patrick doesn't let it happen twice
Andy should have ran the fucking ball. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:23 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I can’t believe their coach didn’t tell them to just start intercepting passes! It’s so obvious!

I’m sure that a team with only 8 total interceptions on the year against a terrible schedule of QBs will get much better when they play the best QB in the game! They just have to start picking off passes!
Fire the interception coach!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:07 PM 11-29-2022
Just remembered in the lead up to the AFCCG somebody posted over there all freaked out about Titty Meat's user name and then he went over there and was promptly banned.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:48 AM 11-30-2022
More Bengals board!

They must know staylor26.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:58 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I am of the belief that McDuffie can be a true shutdown corner. He has Revis like abilities. And we know Darrel Revis in his time shut down the very best of them.
You are underselling this kid's abilities by saying he can't cover Chase. Revis covered Moss and Moss was the best to ever do it.
It can be done and McDuffie is certainly that guy. An alpha corner.
Why would you do that when you can double Chase and use McDuffie to completely eliminate someone like Higgins?

Don't succumb to bravado. Singling Chase with anybody is foolish.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
There is nearly a 100% chance that at a critical point in the game, Spags will put Joshua Williams or Jaylen Watson on Chase (or Higgins) in single coverage with no safety help.

It's what he does.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
This is true. Doesn't make it a good idea but it's true.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 79
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up