ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zach Wilson Possibly Lost Starting Job?
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 11-21-2022

#Jets HC Robert Saleh said he's evaluating everything and they aren't committing to Zach Wilson as this week's starter vs. the Bears.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:36 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, if the OC's job is to draw up plays to get people open, then the problem was not the OC.

Guys were open, Wilson just couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Now if you want to talk about how putrid his mechanics are, and blame that on the OC/QB coach, sure, I might listen to that argument. Because that kid thinks he can Mahomes shit and he cannot.

He was missing guys that were open all game long. I kept watching because it was just shocking to see. I liked him coming out, too.

But the line in the sand is the post game attitude. No responsibility. **** that kid. LAUNCH HIM OUT OF THE BUILDING ASAP
Lafleur is Gase level bad at OC.

Terrified of his own QB and not putting him in the right situations.

And now it sounds like the head coach is losing control of the locker room.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:38 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I get it. As a fan its fun to live in the moment and want to burn the witches.

It just is absolutely not how an actual GM or coach should think. Because if they think like Joe Fan they will soon be sitting in the stands with the fans.
I would think it would be obvious that I'm not THAT guy just by the gameday threads and my posts in general. I'm pretty patient with most things.

But this kid is taking that team nowhere, and after not owning his abomination of a performance they won't want anything to do with him. He ended himself, and Saleh would be dumb not to see it.

That's a bunch of grow men in that locker room, and that kid won't own his shit. That ain't gonna fly.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:40 PM 11-21-2022
A QB has to lead, and you can’t lead men who don’t respect you.
[Reply]
scho63 06:40 PM 11-21-2022
He called the offense "Dog Shit" at the presser.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:41 PM 11-21-2022

Wut? If anything the Jets have been too coddling for this kid. And not putting him in the right situations? He's had guys open all over the field that he's just completely missed due to his horrendous accuracy problems.

Saleh losing the locker room? The fuck? If anything, putting Wilson on notice that he'd better shape the fuck up or he's out won't do anything but galvanize them even further behind him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:41 PM 11-21-2022

Well, once again, I saw on many downs, a wide open receiver, Wilson looks at said receiver, throws the ball into the stands over receiver's head. Or skips it. Or wide left, or wide right. I don't know what situation is a 'right situation' if you can't hit a guy who's literally uncovered.

If the head coach is losing the lockerroom, it's the Zach Wilson situation causing it. Nobody wants to play for a QB with that entitled attitude who sucks balls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:42 PM 11-21-2022
gives them a puncher's chance to beat buffalo
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:43 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wut? If anything the Jets have been too coddling for this kid. And not putting him in the right situations? He's had guys open all over the field that he's just completely missed due to his horrendous accuracy problems.
You saw what I saw.

And I saw your avatar.

I seen't it.

I SEEN'T IT

And you need to make it go away. You vicious bastard.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:46 PM 11-21-2022
Well, once again, I saw on many downs, a wide open receiver, Wilson looks at said receiver, throws the ball into the stands over receiver's head. Or skips it. Or wide left, or wide right. I don't know what situation is a 'right situation' if you can't hit a guy who's literally uncovered.

If the head coach is losing the lockerroom, it's the Zach Wilson situation causing it. Nobody wants to play for a QB with that entitled attitude who sucks balls.
Let's just assume everything you said is correct (I think you're wrong but let's assume you're right).

You're in a division with Allen and Tua. How do you not get fired next year?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:50 PM 11-21-2022
:-) his defense held the Dolphins and Bills to 17 points each in games the Jets won. Why in the fuck would they fire him?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:54 PM 11-21-2022
I would think it would be obvious that I'm not THAT guy just by the gameday threads and my posts in general. I'm pretty patient with most things.

But this kid is taking that team nowhere, and after not owning his abomination of a performance they won't want anything to do with him. He ended himself, and Saleh would be dumb not to see it.

That's a bunch of grow men in that locker room, and that kid won't own his shit. That ain't gonna fly.
He has time to learn still. Main thing is he needs to show up on Sunday and win and teammates will forget a stupid comment.

He is their most talented option they spent a big pick on. You gotta try to work it out.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:57 PM 11-21-2022
Let's just assume everything you said is correct (I think you're wrong but let's assume you're right).

You're in a division with Allen and Tua. How do you not get fired next year?
He beat them. His defense kept them both under 20 points, didn't he?

Yeah he needs a QB but that's not his fault, and this kid ain't it. The Cardinals flipped Rosen for a 2nd if I remember right. If you know the kid isn't a winner, push that shit off on someone else and try again.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:59 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He has time to learn still. Main thing is he needs to show up on Sunday and win and teammates will forget a stupid comment.

He is their most talented option they spent a big pick on. You gotta try to work it out.
That whole not taking responsibility thing? Yeah, they're not respecting that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

He also just came out and publicly confirmed that he's nigh uncoachable with that attitude. If he's actually willing to say that shit publicly after the abomination of a game he had what the fuck can you do? Wilson is convinced his shit doesn't stink even after what had to be his worst game yet and doesn't even have the common sense as a professional QB to not tell the world that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:01 PM 11-21-2022
This actually is the proper next step. Saleh put his ass on notice. Maybe that's the wake up call he needs to get his collective shit together and humble himself a bit.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up