ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 32
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zach Wilson Possibly Lost Starting Job?
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 11-21-2022

#Jets HC Robert Saleh said he's evaluating everything and they aren't committing to Zach Wilson as this week's starter vs. the Bears.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 05:20 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The irritating thing about Wilson has to be the fact that he does occasionally flash some truly high end ability.

But he can't even maintain it quarter over quarter, let along game after game.

He has tools that a lot of guys can only dream of. But he's probably a dipshit and almost definitely a man-baby dickhead.

I don't remember any of the dreaded 'character flags' coming into the draft. And he was like a 3* kid out of BYU so it's not like he's been some high-end coddled prospect his whole career. Kid really did have to work his ass off to get this far.

It's odd to see him implode like this.
I've seen some draft analysis being posted lately that some people thought he had leadership issues and because he basically grew up a millionaire, was extremely self centered and smug.
[Reply]
wazu 05:22 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Who has said or suggested that?
I think it's just something being whispered in league circles.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:22 PM 11-21-2022
LaFleur is garbage. Watch Jets games.

He was the run game guy under Shanahan and has no clue how to run an NFL passing game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:23 PM 11-21-2022
This reminds me of Nagy-Fields.

Wilson is screwed until he gets a real OC.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:26 PM 11-21-2022
I'd say his career is pretty much over as a starter but Geno Smith is out here inexplicably succeeding so I don't know what is up or down any more
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:27 PM 11-21-2022
Jimmy Clausen 2.0?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:27 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Someone mentioned that Wilson's family was pretty rich when he was a kid. I think there is some entitlement with him. Johnny Manziel & Baker Mayfield also came from wealthy families who didn't raise them the right way.

All three of those guys were 3-star recruits in high school, but they have big egos that were created in part by how their families raised them. Gary Patterson once said if people ever had to deal with Mayfield's father, they would understand why a lot of schools didn't want to mess with their family in the recruiting process.
I don't think Mahomes grew up wanting for anything and he has a great head on his shoulders while his brother is a malignant narcissist. Same parents.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:48 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
We are starting to see some people saying Zach Wilson is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Zach over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Wilson Or Mahomes?
I would take pat mahomes for the short term, but once wilson matures look out.
[Reply]
notorious 05:50 PM 11-21-2022
The Jets have a good team around him, and he is holding them back.

Cut bait and move on.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 05:51 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Jimmy Clausen 2.0?
Josh Rosen 2.0?
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:55 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uhh, wut? If anything, Saleh deserves kudos for actually having the balls to consider this.
At least MM didn’t respond with some random unrelated tweet. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:56 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:

Cut bait and move on.
Holding them back from what?
[Reply]
the steam 06:02 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:

Cut bait and move on.
You could put Mahomes and Kelce on the Jets tomorrow and they would still suck simply because it says Jets on their jersey, no players or coach can ever change that...same goes for Cleveland and Detroit they will suck no matter who they draft or sign.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:02 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If Wilson doesn't make it Saleh is getting fired.

Playing Joe Flacco won't save him.
I don't think Saleh is getting fired any time soon unless they completely collapse.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:03 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Who has said or suggested that?
Some people
[Reply]
Page 3 of 32
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up