ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Make QB Sneaking with Patrick Mahomes Great Again
BWillie 03:45 PM 09-02-2022
No risk it no biscuit and stats have shown its a low probability of injury play. Shit happens.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:54 PM 09-23-2022
I don't want anyone touching Mahomes ever. So im good with no sneaks.
[Reply]
srvy 05:04 PM 09-23-2022
If you’ve popped out your knee and recovered with conservative treatment, there’s a 58 percent chance that you’ll experience continuing limitations six months after the injury and a 55 percent risk that you won’t return to sports. More important, there’s a 44 percent risk that you’ll dislocate your knee a second time. After a second dislocation, there’s a 50 percent chance of a third dislocation. After every dislocation, it becomes easier and easier for the kneecap to dislocate.

I think the Chiefs medical staff know a little more about the knee cap than BWillie. I have very little interest in shortening his career. I'm also glad BWillie isn't on the training staff.
[Reply]
jettio 07:26 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Like Jason was saying, it has the highest chance of success when you just need 1 yard. I think if it was a playoff game in a crucial situation Reid would run it.

Problem with your chart is that QB sneak is the easiest play to audible to and audible out of.

Lot of teams “audible” to QB sneak can be touch by QB to center.

The chart is for the whole field, not just goal line.

QB sneak and QB design run may be highest because it is used or abandoned at a higher rate based on the defensive formation.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 09-23-2022
part of it might be patrick to be honest...you don't want him diving into a pile thinking about his knee...good way to get a fumble or worse
[Reply]
BWillie 12:16 PM 09-25-2022
NM
[Reply]
-King- 01:16 PM 11-23-2022
Bump.

We've been getting stopped on more than a few 3rd and inches and 3rd and 1s lately. It's time to start sneaking it
[Reply]
Dull Tools 01:18 PM 11-23-2022
Nick Wright has a good idea of bringing in someone like Cam Newton to do it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
Nick Wright has a good idea of bringing in someone like Cam Newton to do it.
So you want to advertise to the other team that we're going to run a QB sneak?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:26 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So you want to advertise to the other team that we're going to run a QB sneak?
With Cam it better be. Don't want him doing anything else.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:29 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Bump.

We've been getting stopped on more than a few 3rd and inches and 3rd and 1s lately. It's time to start sneaking it
The Michael Burton method has finally hit its limit.

Can't we trust Pachecho to grind out a yard?
[Reply]
DRM08 01:31 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Michael Burton method has finally hit its limit.

Can't we trust Pachecho to grind out a yard?
Not when handing it to him 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Defense knows exactly what's coming. I really think they need to remove the bubble wrap from Mahomes and bring back the QB sneak. Brady has done those a million times with no injury.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:32 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
All for a sneak on 4th and 1
Would never call a designed run for Mahomey
The scramble sneak should be his go to in critical ganes only
Only show the Ace when you must
Agreed!

Also I would rather fake a FB power and pitch it to the 2nd back to the weak outside!
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:36 PM 11-23-2022
BWillie is a dumbshit about literally everything.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:40 PM 11-23-2022
Not running QB sneaks is stupid. It's the easiest way to get short yardage. Goal line sneaks are different story but if it's inches and you line up in shotgun you've failed at football.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:43 PM 11-23-2022
Maybe I’m missing something, but why do we need to treat short yardage like short yardage anyway?

Why not just run a normal play with the best QB in the game and trust him to pick it up?

I get the old mentality of wanting to power forward to pick up a yard with either a sneak or a dive, but why do we need to?

Goal line is a bit different, because the defense isn’t defending the entire field. I’ll concede that.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up