ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Make QB Sneaking with Patrick Mahomes Great Again
BWillie 03:45 PM 09-02-2022
No risk it no biscuit and stats have shown its a low probability of injury play. Shit happens.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 04:11 PM 09-03-2022
It was a freak injury, they shouldn't be scared
[Reply]
-King- 04:17 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I don't know, but the fact that they haven't tried is probably that the team doctors have told Andy not to risk it.
Yeah there's literally no chance they did that.
[Reply]
srvy 04:22 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah there's literally no chance they did that.
You know this how?

Do you think the medical staff is afraid to make suggestions to Andy?

I have no idea if it's a reason. I do know the once did QB sneaks and now they dont.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:24 AM 09-22-2022
I was watching the Kelce brothers podcast and they were talking about the QB sneak. Jason loves the sneak (of course because he's a center) and Travis mentioned they don't run it with Pat anymore because of the knee injury.

If we're in a must win, huge game, and there's a 4th & inches that decides the game, Andy has that in his bag whenever he wants it. Everyone thinks we won't run it now when Patrick is behind center, so we can use that to our advantage ONE time if the moment is right.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:10 AM 09-22-2022
I don't care if KC uses the QB sneak or not, as long as they aren't trying a fake double reverse halfback pass triple lindy on 4th and 1.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
irafreak 09:22 AM 09-22-2022
Run it on first down. Element of surprise with little chance for a pileup. Instead of picking up 9 yards on first and second down, we'll pick up 9 on 2nd and 3rd. Also we won the superbowl that year. The qb sneak is good luck. ��
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:41 AM 09-22-2022
Funny how the winds change. I remember being absolutely dragged for saying Mahomes shouldn't have even been doing the sneak to begin with.

He's the best arm talent on the planet and you want to just throw him under a pile?

Fuck that. That's what the running backs are for. I find the designed qb runs equally fucking moronic. At least on scrambles, Pat can use his elusiveness, and either slide or get to the sidelines. On designed runs, your qb is gonna get tackled.

You do not want the best arm talent on the planet being tackled.

Period.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 09-22-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Funny how the winds change. I remember being absolutely dragged for saying Mahomes shouldn't have even been doing the sneak to begin with.

He's the best arm talent on the planet and you want to just throw him under a pile?

Fuck that. That's what the running backs are for. I find the designed qb runs equally fucking moronic. At least on scrambles, Pat can use his elusiveness, and either slide or get to the sidelines. On designed runs, your qb is gonna get tackled.

Period.
tom brady has picked up about one zillion first downs with qb sneaks

this reeks of a clark hunt decision...just like the hunts got scared away from 1st rd QBs for 30 years after blackledge
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:57 AM 09-22-2022
Should be able to convert behind Creed Humphrey.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:54 PM 09-22-2022
MAKE BWILLIE THREADS GREAT AGAIN BY MAKING THEM NOT EXIST
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:25 PM 09-22-2022
Let the QB3 do them
[Reply]
chiefforlife 03:38 PM 09-22-2022
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Maybe you pull it out for a much needed conversion in the SB but otherwise hell no.
I came in here to post THIS!
[Reply]
-King- 03:41 PM 09-22-2022

Period.
Like Jason was saying, it has the highest chance of success when you just need 1 yard. I think if it was a playoff game in a crucial situation Reid would run it.

[Reply]
BWillie 03:52 PM 09-22-2022

**** that. That's what the running backs are for. I find the designed qb runs equally ****ing moronic. At least on scrambles, Pat can use his elusiveness, and either slide or get to the sidelines. On designed runs, your qb is gonna get tackled.

Period.
What if I told you EVERYTIME he scrambles outside of the pocket he has a better chance to get injured than on a QB fucking sneak. Want to ban him from doing that? Lets just get him a chair he can sit on after they hike it to him. He will still have the arm strength to throw it 40 yards.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:55 PM 09-22-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Like Jason was saying, it has the highest chance of success when you just need 1 yard. I think if it was a playoff game in a crucial situation Reid would run it.

Chiefsplanet does not care about empirical information.

You should just say something about the coach "feeling in his gut" that its a good time to run a sneak. That may persuade Chiefsplanet of its effectiveness.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up