ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Make QB Sneaking with Patrick Mahomes Great Again
BWillie 03:45 PM 09-02-2022
No risk it no biscuit and stats have shown its a low probability of injury play. Shit happens.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:12 PM 09-02-2022
We need to lobby for a rule that he can't be touched on a quarterback sneak as long as he takes no more than two yards.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:15 PM 09-02-2022
Burton doesnt do qb sneaks
im sure he could
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:23 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
This thread makes me angry. Burton is batting 1.000 and we're out here suggesting we kill our QB.

<<< Angry face right now.
I've seen Mahomes pull far scarier shit rushing into the EZ than a QB sneak.

Unless you put him on a leash and prohibit him from doing that, I don't see why the QB sneak should categorically be taken out of the playbook.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:23 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
This thread makes me angry. Burton is batting 1.000 and we're out here suggesting we kill our QB.

<<< Angry face right now.
You are still freaked out over a freak injury. Tom Brady has QB sneaked how many times with no problems? And he's a pussy. Do you think Patrick Mahomes is a pussy?

Just because it has happened doesn't mean it will happen again.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:24 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We need to lobby for a rule that he can't be touched on a quarterback sneak as long as he takes no more than two yards.
FYP
[Reply]
staylor26 04:24 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why not both?
Because we clearly don't have to

[Reply]
BWillie 04:25 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I've seen Mahomes pull far scarier shit rushing into the EZ than a QB sneak.

Unless you put him on a leash and prohibit him from doing that, I don't see why the QB sneak should categorically be taken out of the playbook.
This guy gets it.

Mahomes is constantly contorting his body and running into harms way. Snaking all over the field to try to find a window with 275 pound men running at him full speed.

And we are overly worried about a QB sneak. Which is an extremely low impact play.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:27 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You are still freaked out over a freak injury. Tom Brady has QB sneaked how many times with no problems? And he's a pussy. Do you think Patrick Mahomes is a pussy?

Just because it has happened doesn't mean it will happen again.
Yea, especially with a dominant interior OL.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:27 PM 09-02-2022
Hey, how about this idea....

Instead of a QB sneak on short to-go situations, we just line up in an I-Formation with our three tight ends that can all catch, and run play action out of that set with our all-world quarterback (if not just pounding ahead with the running back)? Sound ok?
[Reply]
poolboy 04:29 PM 09-02-2022
it should still be an option, he might do it a couple times just to fuck with defenses
[Reply]
BWillie 04:30 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hey, how about this idea....

Instead of a QB sneak on short to-go situations, we just line up in an I-Formation with our three tight ends that can all catch, and run play action out of that set with our all-world quarterback (if not just pounding ahead with the running back)? Sound ok?
I would be all for it. As you guys probably know I hate running the football most of the time. But I believe we leave easy explosive plays on the table sometimes because we don't run under center in short yardage situations a great deal. These are great times to do a QB sneak. Run up the middle with a bruiser or do play action and take a shot. The gadget plays certainly can work but sometimes we can get too cute.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:31 PM 09-02-2022
Quarterback sneaks are responsible for the high unemployment rates among fullbacks.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:31 PM 09-02-2022
Would be fine with it. It's kinda silly to think it's off limits because of one freak injury. Many QB's get hurt when dropping back to pass or when getting hit while passing. Should those guys not pass ever again? 1-2x per year, go for it. But only once Perfect Burton starts getting stuffed on 3rd/4th downs.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:41 PM 09-02-2022
BWillie is to good football takes what Cave Johnson is to trips to Belize with hot chicks.

Neither ever happen.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:42 PM 09-02-2022
What about a QB snuck?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up