ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
TimeForWasp 12:53 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Are you oblivious to the fact that you've now posted 35 times in this thread and haven't once actually told us why you like the guy?

You try and make a comparison to GoChiefs, but when he tries to make a spectacle, he writes 3500 word manifestos to get his point across. You put no effort into it and then whine like a 12 year old that people reacted accordingly.

I suppose if you think it's funny, more power to you. It's a pretty sad look from my end.
I am not a talented message board poster. I am just a 63 year old retired aircraft mechanic and I was just wanting people to go check out his channel. I was never comparing them. actually was hoping Gochiefs would help promote the guy. I don't know how.

Then people started throwing shit at me so I threw some back and I become butthurt because they got butthurt from my responses. Some of us never get treated right on here. The mods jump right in.
Jewish Rabbi 12:54 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
I am not a talented message board poster. I am just a 63 year old retired aircraft mechanic and I was just wanting people to go check out his channel. I was never comparing them. actually was hoping Gochiefs would help promote the guy. I don't know how.

Then people started throwing shit at me so I threw some back and I become butthurt because they got butthurt from my responses. Some of us never get treated right on here. The mods jump right in.
No one in this thread is butthurt but you lol
DaFace 12:55 PM 09-01-2022

You could start with:

"I like this guy because..."
TimeForWasp 12:55 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
No one in this thread is butthurt but you lol
That's where you are wrong. I am not butthurt.
TimeForWasp 12:56 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You could start with:

"I like this guy because..."
Figured it would be easier for them just to go look.
htismaqe 12:57 PM 09-01-2022
Figured it would be easier for them just to go look.
:-)

You're talking about Chiefsplanet here.
TimeForWasp 12:58 PM 09-01-2022
Someone makes a rude ass comment, and the person who responds back is butthurt.
TimeForWasp 01:01 PM 09-01-2022
If you don't like it , I'll meet you at the Brett Veach statue.
ModSocks 01:05 PM 09-01-2022
Someone makes a rude ass comment, and the person who responds back is butthurt.
Was the rude ass comment about you, or about the Youtuber?
TimeForWasp 01:16 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Was the rude ass comment about you, or about the Youtuber?
If I was butthurt, I would know. I was just responding.
penguinz 01:26 PM 09-01-2022
At some point you have to realize there is no point in responding and just move on and forget it ever happened.
ModSocks 01:29 PM 09-01-2022
You didn't answer my question so i looked myself.

The answer is no one attacked you. No one made a rude comment towards you. Some may have commented that they don't like him, or Chiefs podcasts in general. But no one was rude to you.

Matter of fact a number of us chimed in in support of "Cole".

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's a pretty good watch actually. If you havent heard of him, give him a try. He releases content daily and does a good job of covering the details.
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I enjoy his vid's . Great personality.
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
He's grown on me. At first I was like...dude, you're really kinda annoying...but he's grown on me. I like his content and he's gotten much better as time has gone on. Seriously, he's worth a watch, but you gotta give him a little time to get used to.

Also, I guess he's a hip hop artist too, not that I give two shits about that.
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Cole is a good one though.
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This. I've been watching his vids here and there for the past few months. He's pretty good.
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The guy seems to do a decent job.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He has good editing and hes very upbeat
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, I like the guy.
More people than not seemed to actually agree with you. And then you dropped this, despite no one actually being rude to YOU....

I know my pecking order around here. Some users get their balls licked every time they post on CP and some of us are not as fortunate.

RealSNR 01:30 PM 09-01-2022
AIDS for everybody!
ModSocks 01:34 PM 09-01-2022
So to be clear;

More people than not seemed to be in agreement with you.

Some weren't.

You took that personally and then showed your butthurt. Upon showing your butthurt, the flood gates opened.

One cannot expose his anus and then not expect a pack of mongrels to come sniffing around. They're going to see your sensitive, exposed butthole and then they're going to spread strawberry jelly on that motherfucker and then they're going to fuck it. Your jelly smoothered butthole is being raped by a pack of mongrels.

That's what has happened here.

The good news is that your exposed anus probably gave this thread more traction than it otherwise would've gotten.
scho63 01:34 PM 09-01-2022
TimeforWasp has now past.

It's now TimeforRaid
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up