ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
BWillie 07:36 AM 09-01-2022
He has good editing and hes very upbeat but hes very very biased.
RealSNR 07:37 AM 09-01-2022
I would rather have BARRYSKOOLAID make a return to podcasting/youtube.

Hell, I'd rather see Mahomes_Is_God do Chiefs content on his youtube channel.
BigRedChief 07:38 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
He's grown on me. At first I was like...dude, you're really kinda annoying...but he's grown on me. I like his content and he's gotten much better as time has gone on. Seriously, he's worth a watch, but you gotta give him a little time to get used to.

Also, I guess he's a hip hop artist too, not that I give two shits about that.
Yeah, I like the guy. He's not everyones cup of tea because he's and the show are different than other shows. Love RGR but it can get dry and technical. There is room for different Chief content in our fandom.

If you're a "real" Chiefs fan, you will make time to watch at least 5 hours of Chiefs content every day. :-)
scho63 07:39 AM 09-01-2022
TimeforWasp seems to be personally invested somehow. Pushing this shit hard!

Almost like a Clay pump and dump for Chinese stocks.
Direckshun 07:51 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let’s make the show’s identity revolve around how I look! Get it? I’m a bald douche with a big beard and it looks like my head is upside down! Let’s make that my show’s logo! Let’s put my ugly mug making a cringey shocked face on all the thumbnails. Let’s talk for a full minute about my beard and make beard jokes at the beginning of every video!

And I haven’t gotten to his gay ASMR voice yet either.

The guy is Satan. Literally Satan. He must be stopped.
I am not *quite* as dialed up against this gentleman as you are, but hyper-shocked thumbnails are absolutely a pet peeve of mine.
RealSNR 07:56 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I am not *quite* as dialed up against this gentleman as you are, but hyper-shocked thumbnails are absolutely a pet peeve of mine.
I SAID HE'S SATAN.

SATAN.

S-A-T-A-N.

SATAN SATAN SATAN
BigRedChief 08:05 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Almost all vids on youtube are thumbnailing like that because it works.
TimeForWasp 09:31 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
TimeforWasp seems to be personally invested somehow. Pushing this shit hard!

Almost like a Clay pump and dump for Chinese stocks.
Not at all. He does not know me from Adam. I was watching his video when he broke 20,000 subscribers and realized I really appreciate his content and " He did grow on me" I was not very impressed at first, but subscribed and He is getting better quickly. . I have been watching him for maybe three months .

He is now my favorite watch. I agree with some of you on RGR. I unsubscribed to him quite a while back. I can't explain why really. He does come off as arrogant and kind of a know it all.
htismaqe 09:34 AM 09-01-2022
Do any of these amateur podcasters actually have anything of substance? Stuff that's unique and we can't get anywhere else, including here?

I've just never understood the allure of watching basically the same analysis 14 different ways, especially when most of it is public knowledge.
Warpaint69 09:35 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do any of these amateur podcasters actually have anything of substance? Stuff that's unique and we can't get anywhere else, including here?

I've just never understood the allure of watching basically the same analysis 14 different ways, especially when most of it is public knowledge.
So much this..
penguinz 09:37 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's an annoying pile of crap.

Seriously. He's fucking annoying.

Did I mention he's annoying?

Fuck him.
100% this.
TimeForWasp 09:38 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

That is exactly the point. Finding a place that you enjoy to hear the stuff.
htismaqe 09:39 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
How do you have time for it? Everything you need to know about the Chiefs is right here on this forum. Been that way for 20 years.
ChiTown 09:41 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
His stuff is not my cup of tea, but if you dig him, then more power to ya!
TimeForWasp 09:42 AM 09-01-2022
I know my pecking order around here. Some users get their balls licked every time they post on CP and some of us are not as fortunate.
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up