ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 432
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:34 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
They already punished some no account schools like Mizzou and OkState. We're good.
Those dumbass schools worked with the ncaa. So they got what they deserved for being that stupid
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:22 PM 05-19-2022
Braun had a 40" vertical at the Combine. Ochai was 39".

That is very surprising to me. I assume Braun testing well means he's gone for good.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:26 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

That is very surprising to me. I assume Braun testing well means he's gone for good.
I read something the other day on Phog that said he was doing well at the combine. I don't figure that he will be back.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:07 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Not surprising. Ive always maintained Braun is a very good athlete. Always was puzzling why ppl tried to claim Jalen Wilson was more athletic. If Braun had Wilsons craftiness and ability to create contact he would be a lottery pick.

Braun cons are he has bad footwork, cant score thru contact well, slow shooting release.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:06 PM 05-19-2022
Oh shit…
[Reply]
Pablo 06:09 PM 05-19-2022

Kevin McCullar is headed to Kansas #kubball pic.twitter.com/estCLY9ACv

— JayhawkSlant (@JayhawkSlant) May 19, 2022

This what you're oh shitting about?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:31 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not surprising. Ive always maintained Braun is a very good athlete. Always was puzzling why ppl tried to claim Jalen Wilson was more athletic. If Braun had Wilsons craftiness and ability to create contact he would be a lottery pick.

Braun cons are he has bad footwork, cant score thru contact well, slow shooting release.
It’s not surprising to me that Braun tested well, but just that his vertical is higher than Ochai’s.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:32 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:

If McCullar and KJ Adams are ever on the floor at the same time Im going to kill myself.

A+ defender. One of the most inefficient scorers in power conference that plays 29mpg
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:33 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Good get. I’m guessing Wilson comes back, and (if so) we’ll be pretty loaded up on the perimeter again.

Hopefully, some combination of Clemence, Udeh, And Adams can solidify the 5.

I’m guessing the starters are Harris, Rice/Dick, McCullar, Wilson, and Clemence as of now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:52 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Difference is Agbaji is explosive. Brains get up is a little slower. Think Wiggins vs Elijah Johnson. Elijah could jump out of the gym but Wiggins could get off the ground so damn quick.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:55 PM 05-19-2022
not surprising about braun. Dude was ready for the nba from midseason on
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:17 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Difference is Agbaji is explosive. Brains get up is a little slower. Think Wiggins vs Elijah Johnson. Elijah could jump out of the gym but Wiggins could get off the ground so damn quick.
I've never seen anyone who could land and jump again (say on a put back) as quick as Wiggins.

I'm glad Wiggins has finally managed to have some success in the NBA, making a real contribution on a solid playoff team/championship contender.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:19 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
not surprising about braun. Dude was ready for the nba from midseason on
I'm curious to see how good of defender he is at the NBA level.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:09 PM 05-19-2022
I think Wilson and Braun are both gone but McCullar is a great replacement in that regard. Excellent defender.

Need some more shooting somewhere now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:13 PM 05-19-2022

From @CJMooreHoops story on The Athletic about Kevin McCullar. “This is an unbelievable college player” pic.twitter.com/TDqaRElKlN

— Braiden Turner (@bturner23) May 20, 2022

[Reply]
Page 4 of 432
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up