Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:37 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Look how ****ing clueless EmbaRuss is. No wonder all his teammates hate him.

:-)
Hard to believe that's even real?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:38 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Look how fucking clueless EmbaRuss is. No wonder all his teammates hate him.

:-)
It's so hard to know what's real and what isn't when it comes to Russ.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:39 PM 11-29-2022
Holy shit, the news the Dungkeys have been waiting for. QB1 is coming in hot…… not!!

Lamar Jackson is joining the #Broncos.

Jackson, the former #Bears defensive back, cleared waivers and is signing with Denver’s practice squad, per source.

Lamar Jackson’s new team faces Lamar Jackson and the #Ravens on Sunday.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 29, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:56 PM 11-29-2022
This could hurt his wife's career by association. Time for his personnel assistant to be available for the pickup lines to the hotties
[Reply]
Oxford 09:44 PM 11-29-2022
I, I, I does not describe a worthwhile leadership approach. When the ship starts to take on water, the finger gets pointed at one person.

I can't believe he can be so clueless, unless we are looking at serious cognitive deficit. Of course Hackett has a part to play in this. The contract looks frighteningly bad for Denver if Russell continues this performance level.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:25 AM 11-30-2022
hilariously awesome.

I love it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:23 AM 11-30-2022

On the @NFL’s ‘The Insiders’ @MikeGarafolo said this about Russell Wilson with the Broncos:

“Privately, we were being told early on, these guys were looking at [Wilson] side eyed when he was doing all his kinds of goofy stuff all offseason into training camp.”

— Zac Stevens (@ZacStevensDNVR) November 30, 2022

Only 4 more years:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:32 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
In case someone hasn't seen it yet.

Wow. I knew it was bad but I had no idea is that bad. Just......wow. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:42 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
What's the term you use when your teams goes all in to compete with the best of the best?
The Patrick Price!

Someone should make a sign like that and see if they can get on TV when we play them!
I would do that but I'm not sure everyone would get it.
[Reply]
tooge 08:59 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Unloading Russ isn't a possibility, IMO. The only real option is to design an offense around his "unique" (read: limited) abilities. I'd think that should have been the plan from the start rather than trying to run the same offense Hackett used for Rodgers but with Wilson.
Wait, now I'm getting all you donk fans confused. Weren't you one of the donk fans comparing Russell Wilson to Mahomes and talking about how great he is? Now he's limited?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:11 AM 11-30-2022
Broncos stuck with Mr. Limited for at least 2 more seasons after this one, with a monster cap hit the year after that if they cut him, while he also sucks up a quarter of their cap, severely limiting their ability to sign big-ticket free agents or retain all of their own stars?

Oh, darn.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of entitled pricks.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:42 AM 12-02-2022
"Agent Orange is a chemical herbicide and defoliant, one of the "tactical use" Rainbow Herbicides. It was used by the U.S. military as part of its herbicidal warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand,[1] during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.[2] It is a mixture of equal parts of two herbicides, 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D. In addition to its damaging environmental effects, traces of dioxin (mainly TCDD, the most toxic of its type)[3] found in the mixture have caused major health problems for many individuals who were exposed, and their offspring."

Wilson is one herbicide, Paton the other. Then throw in Hackett & all Bronco accounts have been defoliated
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:45 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
?

My premise is that Wilson is different than Rodgers (which you apparently disagree with?), and that Hackett should have come up with an offense that would fit Wilson in the first place, rather than use an offense that fits a different QB.

Somehow you think this means that I think Hackett is not the issue.
If you have to custom-tailor your offense to address your QB's limitations, you're already fucked. How do you not get that?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:02 AM 12-02-2022
Well, look at the bright side, Broncos fans-

Those third round picks are basically second rounders.

LOL
[Reply]
crispystl 09:40 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Broncos stuck with Mr. Limited for at least 2 more seasons after this one, with a monster cap hit the year after that if they cut him, while he also sucks up a quarter of their cap, severely limiting their ability to sign big-ticket free agents or retain all of their own stars?

Oh, darn.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of entitled pricks.
They're stuck with him on the roster for at least another year or so, but I wonder when they'll bench him? That's the REAL question now...How far will go to die on that hill?
[Reply]
Page 63 of 66
« First < 13535960616263 646566 >
Up