ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:08 PM 09-06-2021
I'm gonna make prison fudge for you guys.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:16 PM 09-06-2021
I’m still in.
[Reply]
HayWire 07:09 PM 09-06-2021
I'm downgrading to on the fence
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:11 PM 09-06-2021
I will not make now due to my situation in Louisville.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:21 PM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I'm going to have to catch you all another time. :-)

CCI (Cancer Care Institute) scheduled me to go in to see my oncologist and get some more bloodwork done on the 11th.
Take care of yourself, Cntrygal. Prayers for you.
[Reply]
burt 10:57 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I'm going to have to catch you all another time. :-)

CCI (Cancer Care Institute) scheduled me to go in to see my oncologist and get some more bloodwork done on the 11th.
Sorry to hear, take care...please take care.
[Reply]
burt 04:50 PM 09-10-2021
We lost Flop, Gonz, Patteau, Milkman, Fire Me Boy!, Lonewolf Ed, all fairly recently. I got along with all of them, BUT JUST HERE! Rocky Mountain Chief is either gone or fighting to prolong his life.....I turn 61 tomorrow, I have health issues and want to meet as many of you bozo's as possible. And right now, I got 9, maybe 10 confirmed. Really? Life is too short NOT to meet peeps that we virtually hang out with. Take some time and come to the meet up. Be "The Planet" that we all know we can be.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:07 AM 09-11-2021
I know I’m not in the confirmed category. But I do plan on coming. Work stuff can pop up and I’m rarely a preplaner.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:43 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I'm gonna make prison fudge for you guys.
:-) that, uhhh… no soundy good
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:41 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) that, uhhh… no soundy good
It's actually really good.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:57 AM 09-12-2021
Remember gang… pics or it didn’t happen!
[Reply]
Rausch 12:17 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I know I’m not in the confirmed category. But I do plan on coming. Work stuff can pop up and I’m rarely a preplaner.
I'd love to party crash but since I actually like my job now I can't really afford to take off. If anything I need an extra day somewhere to catch up...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:26 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'd love to party crash but since I actually like my job now I can't really afford to take off. If anything I need an extra day somewhere to catch up...
It would be great to have you party crash. But, I understand.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:52 AM 09-14-2021
Damn after the last month and a half I've had I'm doubtful I can make it. My life has been in shambles but working on getting back in a groove again but missing over time for two pay periods and shit happening i'm just struggling to make rent and figuring things out but life can hit you in many ways.
[Reply]
burt 07:46 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Damn after the last month and a half I've had I'm doubtful I can make it. My life has been in shambles but working on getting back in a groove again but missing over time for two pay periods and shit happening i'm just struggling to make rent and figuring things out but life can hit you in many ways.
Sorry to hear that. I will leave you as "hopeful", though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09-14-2021, 09:58 AM
This message has been deleted by htismaqe. Reason: Wrong thread
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up