ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 292
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:38 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm starting to wonder if you become unavailable for challenges after you use your challenge, but that wouldn't make sense either because I've had days where I end up getting 6+ challenges in a single day (that's how Benton has played like 130 games now).

Are you making sure you're challenging out of the right team? I think maybe Vancouver and Benton are both in Raiders 1 so we can't challenge each other with those teams because you can't challenge teams in the same league as you.

Sorry 'bout being late - sick twin. Had him this morning and then went back to the office after my wife tagged in after lunch so I didn't get to the site until 3ish.
You become unavailable to challenges from other players after you have been challenged 3 times in 24 hrs. It is a rolling 3-count, so if you have been challenged 3 times, slots open one at a time, 24 hours after the relevant game. So even after a team opens up for challenges, a single challenge could put them back at 3 for a few more hours.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:53 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I stand corrected; Columbia takes down Vancouver and Benton takes down the mighty Carson City Aces...

What I can't figure out is how I can just keep challenging (and being challenged by) teams in the top 10, usually top 5, and despite being a combined seventy games over .500, my squads can't create any space over some team like Houston that's played the same number of games as Benton and has won 19 fewer of them. Dafuq? Columbia is 20 games over .500 and I just now picked a few rummies to beat, otherwise they get the same quality of opponent as Benton.

And I'm BEHIND teams that are below .500?

I don't think Benton's ELO rating changed at all after than win over Carson City. Hell, I almost think yours went up.

It's really confusing.
Elo is a complex formula. Recent games matter more than those in the past, so looking at games over .500 can be misleading. If I remember correctly, a few days ago Columbia was near the top of the chart, but I see they have dropped. Your last 10 games are 5-5, so if you were losing to teams ranked lower (that you were expected to win according to Elo) it's going to drop your Elo pretty quickly.

Here are more details than you'll want to know:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/methodol...dictions-work/
[Reply]
cdcox 08:04 PM 06-08-2022
I found a couple of bugs in the QB scramble subroutine. Teams shouldn't be as effective just running the QB every down going forward.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:43 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I found a couple of bugs in the QB scramble subroutine. Teams shouldn't be as effective just running the QB every down going forward.
Fuck I just changed my game plan. Change it back please.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:05 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
**** I just changed my game plan. Change it back please.

No shit, lol.

I have Taysom backing Grapes up and just reset my gameplans to give it a try, lol.

Thanks for the warning cox.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:24 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
No shit, lol.

I have Taysom backing Grapes up and just reset my gameplans to give it a try, lol.

Thanks for the warning cox.
What teams are yours in the challenge?
[Reply]
rtmike 04:30 PM 06-09-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I found a couple of bugs in the QB scramble subroutine. Teams shouldn't be as effective just running the QB every down going forward.

Umberto gotta gameplan now and he's dropping like a boat anchor, lol.
This dude wouldn't last more than 5 minutes on CP, lol. Yeah I was testy for a bit but divorce and all?
He's giving me hell saying I need to "watch my tone.", lol.


He keeps bitching about realistic but yet he thinks this is, lol.
Lemme preface this by saying my desktop is Vista so picture of picture, smh.
Attached: FB_IMG_1654812402863.jpg (37.3 KB) 
[Reply]
lewdog 08:49 PM 06-09-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Umberto gotta gameplan now and he's dropping like a boat anchor, lol.
This dude wouldn't last more than 5 minutes on CP, lol. Yeah I was testy for a bit but divorce and all?
He's giving me hell saying I need to "watch my tone.", lol.


He keeps bitching about realistic but yet he thinks this is, lol.
Lemme preface this by saying my desktop is Vista so picture of picture, smh.
Umberto is the biggest pussy on all of Sandbox. What a whiny loser. I think it's Hootie.
[Reply]
rtmike 05:43 PM 06-10-2022
Well, Urbumto kicked my ass 4 x today.

I tried jailbreak blitzing him with VV and he shut me out, worst defeat so far, lol. I just can't beat 50 carry QBs, lol.

Aces one strength, sacks, are gone too, smh. My fault for running my mouth.
What a shitty week.



Apparently my teams do suck. Doesn't help that my D gameplan changes percentage wise with VV every time I leave & come back. I knew I didn't set some of the plans when I'd log in and they're all changed but this latest is bs.
Whatever was done to my teams screwed with something.
I'm done with Challenge & put the teams up for sale, smh.

Good luck to the rest. Go tambaberry!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:42 PM 06-13-2022
Well Billay - I believe that was your last shot at the division.

I think the tie-breakers are actually point differential, but at 3 games back w/ 3 to play and an 0-2 record vs Columbia and a more than 100 pt gap in point differential, I don't think you'll be running me down.

You're still a solid favorite for that WC spot though and as we well know, the damn post-season really does seem to be a crapshoot.

I've made a couple of MAJOR tweaks to the defense though - so we'll see if that implodes on me. Not sure why because my D has been good, but I think there are some guys I'm wasting that I can get more involved.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:44 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well Billay - I believe that was your last shot at the division.

I think the tie-breakers are actually point differential, but at 3 games back w/ 3 to play and an 0-2 record vs Columbia and a more than 100 pt gap in point differential, I don't think you'll be running me down.

You're still a solid favorite for that WC spot though and as we well know, the damn post-season really does seem to be a crapshoot.

I've made a couple of MAJOR tweaks to the defense though - so we'll see if that implodes on me. Not sure why because my D has been good, but I think there are some guys I'm wasting that I can get more involved.
Division? I'm just hoping to make the playoffs. The win over KC last week was big for me but I still gotta win 2 more games to make it IMO.

That was a brilliant defensive performance by your squad. If you would have told me I hold you to 23 I'd like my chances of winning
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:46 PM 06-13-2022
6 of my 22 regular season losses have came to DJ lmao
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
6 of my 22 regular season losses have came to DJ lmao
But we've only played 8 times, brah.

Get your shit together...

(I think you'll make the playoffs with 9 wins, FYI. Gets a little soft in the middle)
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:48 PM 06-13-2022
My powerhouse Newport Beach team got thumped by cdcox this week. That's going to be motivation for us in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:31 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But we've only played 8 times, brah.

Get your shit together...

(I think you'll make the playoffs with 9 wins, FYI. Gets a little soft in the middle)
Your 10 point win was the largest defeat in our non-existent rivalry. It's a shame Russ missed that month I lost to you by 3 I believe? And Canton by 1. Man I win both of those or either one and things for the 1 seed would be really interesting.

Here's the thing about the last game against you I put Taylor on a pitch count he's getting really close to 300 carries and Russ is now putting up Alex Smith stats. I'm glad I have 3 games left with teams who have losing records while Lew has 2 games against teams with winning records.
[Reply]
Page 273 of 292
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Up