ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 114
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
Swanman 03:05 PM 04-25-2009
I personally don't know about the pick, but I'm reserving judgment. What I do know is that if the old regime was still in power, this team had zero chance of getting better, with no one to scout talent properly and no one to "coach up" talent properly. Now it's unknown if this new regime will be any good or not, but it's better than knowing the regime will continue to suck.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:05 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Bill Belichick was the GM.

He made the picks. Period.
you can say that all you want, doesnt make it true. the truth is that we dont really know
[Reply]
wild1 03:05 PM 04-25-2009
The greatest part: No matter how much bitching and crying there is, we're doing this Pioli's way.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:05 PM 04-25-2009
The play is to ignore Hamas. He had this thread queued up if Pioli drafted anyone other than Sanchez.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:06 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by wild1:
makes me think that we probably didn't trade down because we didn't get any offers worth a shit
Exactly.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:06 PM 04-25-2009
I'll go on record right now and say this will be the worst first round pick the Chiefs have made in 30 years.

This guy is NOT a game changer. He can't rush the passer. He was only a two time second team SEC player (when he was next to Dorsey) and he will be ANOTHER WASTED PICK.

FUCK Scott Pioli. FUCK Tim Krumrie. AND FUCK all you pussies you blindly follow Pioli.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:06 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'd like to know why this is such a stupid move, especially given that the draft isn't even over yet?

Nevermind, Hamas and Mecca are the resident experts on NFL personnel needs. Game over.
Whatever man, I'm not a fan of this way of building a team.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:07 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm pretty sure that Tank Abbot would do that. It doesn't make him qualified to run a football team.

This has absolutely no basis in reality.
but making the pick you wanted would?

:-)
[Reply]
philfree 03:07 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
**** YOU, PHIL.

**** YOU.
What clever reply would Dane come up with? Oh I know...:-)

Go lick some more mud bunnies off your lover.

PhilFree:-)
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 03:07 PM 04-25-2009
No we can't see how it plays out. We must make up our minds that everything Pioli does sucks.

Has this crowd liked ANYTHING the Chiefs have done? No. That should tell you what "experts" they are.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:07 PM 04-25-2009
I'll go on record right now and say this will be the worst first round pick the Chiefs have made in 30 years.

This guy is NOT a game changer. He can't rush the passer. He was only a two time second team SEC player (when he was next to Dorsey) and he will be ANOTHER WASTED PICK.

**** Scott Pioli. **** Tim Krumrie. AND **** all you pussies you blindly follow Pioli.
LOL.............

at you.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:07 PM 04-25-2009

FUCK Scott Pioli. FUCK Tim Krumrie. AND FUCK all you pussies you blindly follow Pioli.
worse than ryan sims, big cat, percy snow?
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:07 PM 04-25-2009

There is no humanly way this pick will be worse than Trezelle Jenkins.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 03:07 PM 04-25-2009

**** Scott Pioli. **** Tim Krumrie. AND **** all you pussies you blindly follow Pioli.
Trezelle Jenkins was a better pick?
[Reply]
Mecca 03:08 PM 04-25-2009
He's not a game changer that really can't be debated.

He's the epitome of a safe pick.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 114
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up