« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
mylittlepony 03:01 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Scott Pioli has made 1, 1 pick as a GM.

Tyson Jackson at three.

He wasn't in charge of scouting, that was Dimitroff.

He wasn't the guy making the pick, that was Belichick.

But please, continue to suckle the cock of a guy who just took the 15th-20th rated prospect at 3 and traded our second rounder for a backup.

But hey, these guys "love football." You know what, so do a lot of high school football players.
Didnt he draft a "mid second rounder"-rated player at 10 last year. Despite this wasnt Mayo one of the best rookies this year ?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:01 PM 04-25-2009
Lot of sound logic here in refutation.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:01 PM 04-25-2009

Tyson Jackson at three.

But please, continue to suckle the cock of a guy who just took the 15th-20th rated prospect at 3 and traded our second rounder for a backup.

But hey, these guys "love football." You know what, so do a lot of high school football players.
You have lost your fucking mind over this draft pick. Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth and wait to unload your hate goo until after the draft is over.

What a fucking tool you are.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:01 PM 04-25-2009
Pioli would make piss run down your leg.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:01 PM 04-25-2009
So do the fucking secretaries at the Patriots office.

Barry Switzer has a Super Bowl ring, FFS.
I'd like to know why people think stupid moves are acceptable because Scott Pioli is making them. If Peterson had made these exact moves everyone would be melting down about how dumb this is.

But hey nevermind, either Pioli is some super genius that is gonna be great or we're gonna be in the cellar for 10 years.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:02 PM 04-25-2009

Tyson Jackson at three.

we dont actually know WHO made the picks for the pats
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:03 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Pioli would make piss run down your leg.
I'm pretty sure that Tank Abbot would do that. It doesn't make him qualified to run a football team.

This has absolutely no basis in reality.
[Reply]
eazyb81 03:03 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Again, he is a 15-20 rated prospect among teams who value a 4-3.
Seymour was seen as a reach when he was picked, Warren was seen as a major reach when he was drafted - many saw him as a 2nd rounder and he was taken in the top half of the draft.

It's always funny watching the armchair draft reactions.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 03:03 PM 04-25-2009
I think they should fire Pioli and put Hamas in charge since he's such an expert on the qualifications of defensive ends. He says Jackson is 10-20 because he goes by his computer printout in the basement. Yeah, Pioli had nothing to do with player personnel in Foxboro. Hamas must have gone to the Ron Borges school of dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:03 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
we dont actually know WHO made the picks for the pats
Bill Belichick was the GM.

He made the picks. Period.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:04 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by tboss27:
Let's not over-react. I don't like the pick particularly well either, but we obviously didn't have any trade options. He's made some really good moves already IMO, the guy knows what he's doing.
I agree.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:04 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'd like to know why people think stupid moves are acceptable because Scott Pioli is making them. If Peterson had made these exact moves everyone would be melting down about how dumb this is.

But hey nevermind, either Pioli is some super genius that is gonna be great or we're gonna be in the cellar for 10 years.
I am not too excited about this pick but we have to give Pioli some kind of honeymoon period so he can build this team the way he believes in.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:04 PM 04-25-2009

I'd like to know why this is such a stupid move, especially given that the draft isn't even over yet?

Nevermind, Hamas and Mecca are the resident experts on NFL personnel needs. Game over.
[Reply]
-King- 03:04 PM 04-25-2009

Um duh? When you win, you kind of get the benefit of the doubt. Peterson won shit! Pioli has 3 SB rings on his hand. Belicheck has said that Pioli was very involved with making teh team so yeah, I'm willin to trust him until he proves me wrong.
[Reply]
eazyb81 03:04 PM 04-25-2009
Bill Belichick was the GM.

He made the picks. Period.
LOL. Yeah. "period." It was all or nothing, right?

:-)

You've had some PMS meltdowns before, but this is one for the record books.

Pop a midol, take a shot of tequila, and go pass out.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 114
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up