ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 114
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:15 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by wild1:
why the **** would you build a defense that fits the existing players?

the team won two games last year. they had 10 sacks all year. those players SUCK ASS.

who cares if we replace them? they need replacing
it would not matter how good the players were last year because our coached sucked.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
If he turns out to be, you'll never say a word.
Just blow me I've had enough of your bullshit. You're arguing just to argue because you wanna believe and god forbid someone tell you that they're making shitty moves.

Better yet go blow Pioli it's what you've been doing anyway.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
This has lived up to all my expectations. Mostly sane people being drowned out by crybaby complainers who never ever are happy about anything

Mecca at least has sounded like a rational human being

Hamas and dane will be out tonight setting forest fires.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
:-) I LOVE this place on draft day. My only hope is Jackson turns out to be a stud and this thread can be brought up! :-)

Change your fucking tampon.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sure but it's apples to oranges because he isn't Seymour so that's a nice way to try to load your point.
people are comparing him to seymour so it's not really apples to oranges especially when they play the same position
[Reply]
Mecca 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Why don't you do this. If Jackson makes the Pro Bowl you'll give yourself a buzz cut and post the pics on the planet. Whatcha' say?
I wouldn't buzz my hair for a million dollars so no.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie:

Hamas and dane will be out tonight setting forest fires.
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
[Reply]
eazyb81 03:16 PM 04-25-2009
Sure but it's apples to oranges because he isn't Seymour so that's a nice way to try to load your point.
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

So why is Seymour a gamechanger in your mind, even though he doesn't put up the gaudy numbers and is not constantly in the backfield?
[Reply]
Donger 03:17 PM 04-25-2009
What strange reactions. Don't we already have a QB with some experience and success under his belt? If so, we would the Chiefs use their first on another QB, who is a rookie? Haven't many 1st round QBs ended up being busts?
[Reply]
Sully 03:17 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
really? he had 2 sacks who knows how many tackles cant find it.
He wasn't asked to sack the QB.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:17 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by eazyb81:
Who has said the bad picks are all Belichick? I certainly haven't, and I haven't seen any reputable poster on here say that.

Pioli and Belichick aren't perfect, but they're arguably the best in the league at what they do. To act like Pioli didn't play a huge role in building that Pats dynasty is downright laughable.

Acting like you know more than these guys and that they're building the team the wrong way is downright laughable, and right now the huge majority of this board is laughing at you.
The huge majority of this board is filled with fucking idiots who

1) Didn't want Herm then blindly supported him
2) Didn't want Cassel then blindly supported him
3) Didn't want Haley, then blindly supported him

It's pretty damned obvious if you look at the history of NE guys or Parcells guys after leaving Belichick what happens, they fall flat on their face.

The Patriots draft record over the last three years is pretty much flat out terrible. Mayo and Gostkowski are the only picks they've really hit on.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:17 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
:-) I LOVE this place on draft day. My only hope is Jackson turns out to be a stud and this thread can be brought up! :-)

Change your fucking tampon.
Look even the people that hate the pick would rather he turn out good I don't think anyone sits around hoping the team sucks ass.

But as of right now it doesn't look great.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:17 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Don't forget that many, many people were creaming their jeans over the selections of Derrick Johnson and Glenn Dorsey, and so far those two haven't lived up to that particular hype. Maybe it was bad coaching or lack of talent around them (definitely bad coaching with Dorsey), but still, those two have not been anywhere near gamechangers. Could Jackson be a bust? Yes, but he could also be a very good player. I'll wait to see him on the field before tarding out over the pick.
DJ is the one that kills me. EVERYBODY swore he was top 5-10 talent and so far he hasn't played any better than a late-round pick.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:18 PM 04-25-2009
Just blow me I've had enough of your bullshit. You're arguing just to argue because you wanna believe and god forbid someone tell you that they're making shitty moves.

Better yet go blow Pioli it's what you've been doing anyway.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:18 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by philfree:
What clever reply would Dane come up with? Oh I know...:-)

Go lick some more mud bunnies off your lover.

PhilFree:-)
Hey Phil,

Could you see the "intensity" in Jackson's eyes when you watched his clip?

You're such a fucking moronic tool.

Have fun fisting yourself with elation.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 114
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up