ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Upset Friend by Texting while Drunk
crayzkirk 05:42 PM 11-29-2022
About a month ago, I was into the Whiskey and looking for reasons (excuses) to dive deeper into the abyss. I texted a friend while drunk and asked him why he had put me down in front of some people we were golfing with. He's super competitive and does this to mess with me because he knows I don't like it. It didn't really set well with me however I didn't say anything at the time. Mistake one. Mistake two was texting while drunk asking him why he felt it was necessary to put me down in front of a group of strangers. He asked if I was drinking Whiskey and I said yes. He basically texted back the he was sorry I feel bad. I sent him a text the next day saying that I was sorry for acting like a victim and was embarrassed by the whole thing. The last response I got was "I'm done with this conversation.".

This is someone that I've known for 40 years and helped me after my father died. We've been through a lot and I haven't heard anything from him. I'm to the point where I feel like dropping by his house to make sure he's okay. I haven't gotten any responses to texts about anything; wishing him a happy Thanksgiving, etc.

WTF am I supposed to do?

CrayzKirk
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:12 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I don’t have beers with miserable cunts.
Me either.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:13 PM 01-01-2023
OP starts a thread to ask for advice.

OP ends thread when he realizes he already "knows it all."
[Reply]
seclark 06:21 PM 01-01-2023
I don’t know about you or your friend, but wet weed ain’t worth a fuck.
sec
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:23 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
OP starts a thread to ask for advice.

OP ends thread when he realizes he already "knows it all."
Yep,

The problem is me.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up