ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
irafreak 08:32 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Which one is he trashing?
Yeah I question top 5 for either qb. I mean Herbert has the tools but he just doesn't win. And Tua wasn't much before he got all the talent around him.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:46 AM 11-30-2022
Man, I would love to be a Chiefs fan at Pile High on Sunday.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:57 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
NFL+ is pretty awesome for those times when I'm tied up and can't watch the game live. Watching live is only good if you're out and about, you can only watch on a phone or similar device.
I have never tried watching it live on my phone. I usually watch the replay after it ends on NFL+. To watch it live do you need a cable subscription to register? If not it seems like a very affordable alternative to Sunday Ticket.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:04 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Did he forget about the game two weeks ago? Not hating on Tua, but not sure he is a top 5 QB right now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:17 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I guess I don't mind the Sunday night games. I used to really love those night games but maybe I'm a little fatigued from those.

They are really tough when it's a home Sunday night game because I don't get home sometimes until 2am.
Yeah I can imagine actually going to one and getting home that late, thats gotta be grueling when the alarm goes off at 5 or whatever
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:27 AM 11-30-2022
acho is awesome :-)

everyone is giving the 2nd tier QBs the business right now
[Reply]
penguinz 09:29 AM 11-30-2022
Neither of those QB's are top 5. CTE is real.
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Man, I would love to be a Chiefs fan at Pile High on Sunday.
:-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:57 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Did he forget about the game two weeks ago? Not hating on Tua, but not sure he is a top 5 QB right now.
He's taking a jab at one of them, just not sure which one.

He says one is actually top 5, and the other is a social media top 5.

If I had to guess, I would say he ranks the guy leading the league in qbr and is undefeated in games he starts and finishes this year as the true top 5 qb, and Justin Herbert is the social media top 5 because he's a .500 or so qb that makes some wow throws but throws game losing interceptions.
[Reply]
frozenchief 12:26 PM 11-30-2022
Just read this interesting bit:

Last year, the Broncos originally had one scheduled prime time game and that was on Thursday night. Every NFL team plays on a Thursday night. But they were doing well enough last year that at 5-5, the Denver/KC game was flexed TO Sunday night. What was the game that had been scheduled but was flexed OUT of the Sunday night time slot?

5-5 San Francisco verses 3-7 Seattle. And Seattle's QB was ... Russel Wilson. Maybe we shouldn't be so surprised at Denver's collapse.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:37 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
i mean, who else is in your top 5? For me, the inarguables are Mahomes and Allen. After that its pretty wife open. Rodgers and Brady look kinda washed so they dont really fit in there. Tht leaves you with guys like Burrow, Herbert, Tua, Hurts, Lamar etc. Id probably take Tua and Herbert over the Hurts and Lamars of the world, and i love Hurts.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:08 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
He's taking a jab at one of them, just not sure which one.

He says one is actually top 5, and the other is a social media top 5.

If I had to guess, I would say he ranks the guy leading the league in qbr and is undefeated in games he starts and finishes this year as the true top 5 qb, and Justin Herbert is the social media top 5 because he's a .500 or so qb that makes some wow throws but throws game losing interceptions.
I am very curious to see how Miami looks against some better teams. They had a super soft schedule the last 5 games, including some horrible defenses. That’s not the case in the rest of their schedule.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:26 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Dolphins/49ers would have been a good game to flex into SNF this week over the shitfest Colts/Cowboys game.

Obviously CBS protected the Chiefs/Bengals game.
The Chiefs cannot be flexed into another Primetime game its already happened twice.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up