ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The female soldiers in IDF
Msmith 08:10 AM 08-21-2014
You really couldn't find a better looking group of females than this in any other part of the world. Yes, it is a promotion. But these girls are really photogenic, their smiles are genuine and somewhat innocent, yet could kick your ass.

Link: http://www.solveisraelsproblems.com/...male-soldiers/
[Reply]
Bowser 03:09 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Here's one for Bitch:

Israeli soldiers’ sperm in hot demand

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...-in-hot-demand

:-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:38 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

I spent six months in the Sinai desert , an regularly traveled into Eilat, Israel. Like once a week— esorted by IDF soldiers. You’re wrong, dude. There were some absolute smoke shows in uniform — I hung out with a 19 year old hot piece of ass, and if I’m so inclined may post a pic of her.

But I’m sure you’ll tell me I was duped by a honeypot or something.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:11 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
I spent six months in the Sinai desert , an regularly traveled into Eilat, Israel. Like once a week— esorted by IDF soldiers. You’re wrong, dude. There were some absolute smoke shows in uniform — I hung out with a 19 year old hot piece of ass, and if I’m so inclined may post a pic of her.

Hey man its Saturday night, if you can't stoop to posting that Shoshanna Smokeshow pic for us... then just go the fuck away and never come back
[Reply]
Bowser 06:11 PM 05-15-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 06:12 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hey man its Saturday night, if you can't stoop to posting that Shoshanna Smokeshow pic for us... then just go the fuck away and never come back
Jinx! :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 06:38 PM 05-15-2021
Weird thread tbh
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:46 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Weird thread tbh
The only thing weird was PB bumping this old thread to bitch about Joos again

But we managed to spin it into a positive and are now anxiously awaiting some hot Joo pinup action... thats all win
[Reply]
Mennonite 06:55 PM 05-15-2021
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there may be some truth to the belief that crafty Jewess, Cindy Margolis, may have been involved in a plot to convince teenaged me to jerk my dick till it fell off sometime circa 1998.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:04 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there may be some truth to the belief that crafty Jewess, Cindy Margolis, may have been involved in a plot to convince teenaged me to jerk my dick till it fell off sometime circa 1998.
She's a real Summer Wheatley alright

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...GzeZ7kDPsY6WMA
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:17 PM 05-15-2021
Took me awhile to find — but here you go. Yes it’s weak if you’re expecting Gal Gadot. I’m not a good looking man, so I never landed the hottest of the hot chicks over there. But my girl Irit had a banging body under that baggy uniform— impossibly perky boobs, a narrow waist and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. She was a spinner for sure, and looked damn good when we’d go clubbing.

I’ll check an old laptop for some other pics and try and post some others.
Attached: 21247835-42E9-49BD-B8D8-E0CEBB893668.jpg (46.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:01 PM 05-15-2021
Thems child bearing hips, she will give me many sons
[Reply]
flinchfree 10:12 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Wow. Anti Semite much?
[Reply]
Gadzooks 12:55 AM 05-16-2021
Took me awhile to find — but here you go. Yes it’s weak if you’re expecting Gal Gadot. I’m not a good looking man, so I never landed the hottest of the hot chicks over there. But my girl Irit had a banging body under that baggy uniform— impossibly perky boobs, a narrow waist and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. She was a spinner for sure, and looked damn good when we’d go clubbing.

I’ll check an old laptop for some other pics and try and post some others.
- But how does she hide her horns?/ Prison Bitch
- Too fat/ Omaha
[Reply]
tredadda 08:40 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
Wow. Anti Semite much?
To be fair by reading his posts he seems to dislike Jews, any person of color, LGBTQ, transgender, liberals, Democrats, Republicans, most conservatives, immigrants, and anyone who liked Trump. If you don't fall into any of those categories, he might actually like you.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:12 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
To be fair by reading his posts he seems to dislike Jews, any person of color, LGBTQ, transgender, liberals, Democrats, Republicans, most conservatives, immigrants, and anyone who liked Trump. If you don't fall into any of those categories, he might actually like you.
Who is Ann Coulter?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up