ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The female soldiers in IDF
Msmith 08:10 AM 08-21-2014
You really couldn't find a better looking group of females than this in any other part of the world. Yes, it is a promotion. But these girls are really photogenic, their smiles are genuine and somewhat innocent, yet could kick your ass.

Link: http://www.solveisraelsproblems.com/...male-soldiers/
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:31 AM 08-22-2014
http://video.foxnews.com/v/374290189...#sp=show-clips
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 03:01 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
Sweet Jesus.

Fairly sure that should read Sweet Moses
[Reply]
Sorter 04:47 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I want to see BEP in a bikini holding an AR15
*pukes*
[Reply]
Canofbier 07:07 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/374290189...#sp=show-clips
What a fucking joke that whole segment was. Thank you for reminding me why I stay away from national media outlets.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08-22-2014, 07:48 AM
This message has been deleted by Amnorix.
notorious 07:50 AM 08-22-2014
Amnorix........

[Reply]
Amnorix 07:52 AM 08-22-2014
Yeah, I'm an idiot. I see BEP and I want to reach through the screen and strangle the stupidity out of her.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming. YES please.

EDIT: Dang, can't post the pic. Anyway, hot chick holding binoculars with substantial cleavage showing is hot, Hot, HOT.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:52 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why bring your Anti-Zionist crap in here? Keep it in DC. This is about half naked women and the men ogling them. There are no borders when men ogle at good looking women.
I didn't say anything remotely Zionist or anti-Zionist. Why are you overreacting? I just think it's unfortunate, sad really, that any people have to continually live like that even up to going to the beach in a bikini. It's odd to me.

As for men ogling women in bikini's, I took no issue and have none. It was seeing something beautiful with a military style weapon as a necessary accessory on them I found unfortunate. Certainly you could discern the difference in intent there. If not, then you read more into it than intended. You're the one making it political.
[Reply]
Msmith 08:15 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It was seeing something beautiful with a military style weapon as a necessary accessory on them I found unfortunate.
It is the sense of uncertainty, a well aimed/strayed bullet or a piece of shrapnel which could easily take away their beauty, that enhances the pathos of life.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:28 AM 08-22-2014
Ahem! You said it was a common site in Israel....such as on the beach even.

It's not that common here. Even if you can find a few. Nor is it necessary here. The latter is more the point. They live in a constant state of insecurity as a state over individuals wanting to have a gun.
What?

They live in a constant state of insecurity because they're the most-hated country on the face of the planet.

Seriously, we were looking at pretty girls, get your anti-Israel shit out of here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:36 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What?

They live in a constant state of insecurity because they're the most-hated country on the face of the planet.

Seriously, we were looking at pretty girls, get your anti-Israel shit out of here.
I'm not anti-Israel. That was not anti-Israel as I don't care to see it go either. Not everyone in the world hates them either. Why are you making it political?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:37 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by Msmith:
It is the sense of uncertainty, a well aimed/strayed bullet or a piece of shrapnel which could easily take away their beauty, that enhances the pathos of life.
Yes, I know that. That is what is unfortunate. That anyone has to continue to live that way even for a trip to the beach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 08-22-2014
I'm not anti-Israel. That was not anti-Israel as I don't care to see it go either. Not everyone in the world hates them either. Why are you making it political?
There's a huge difference between "most hated country in the world" and "everybody hates them".

One of them is relative and the other is absolute.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 08-22-2014
:-)

I'm making it political? Seriously?

You're really shameless...
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:40 AM 08-22-2014

Nah, pretty sure we are
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:42 AM 08-22-2014
There's a huge difference between "most hated country in the world" and "everybody hates them".
Well whatever, that's your take.

Originally Posted by :
One of them is relative and the other is absolute.
Whatever. Not going get involved in a political discussion as to who hates them and how much or how many. Just commenting on how it's unfortunate they have to live in a state of constant threat. Whatever the reason. Nothing more than that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up