Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
eDave 07:01 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Bitcoin has been a good investment because it’s a bad currency, but if it’s a bad currency, why would it be a good investment?

Why would digital gold go up so much more than actual gold if that’s the sole source of its value?

I don’t actually give a shit it’s just funny watching you guys get your lives all wrapped up in it while being one tweet away from it sinking a lot of you.
Sinking? Did you even read the tweet? Know what you are talking about or :-).

While doing so you should stop rooting for the Chiefs. They are one major QB injury away from sinking the season. Why bother?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:04 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Was able to get 10 off at around 50kish.

Thats all I can do remotely without being at home.

USD tax man gonna have a big bill for me next yr.
You’ve seen bigger dips than this, not sure why the panic.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:12 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’ve seen bigger dips than this, not sure why the panic.
Elon's tweet is pretty big because it's part of a very large, global agenda being pushed by tons of money/power at the same time. I can understand the panic. I'm not selling though, bull markets usually don't end like this.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:19 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Nobody was wrecked unless they sold. It'll recover within a week, two max.
Or, by tomorrow. People are not going to stop trading because of this Dbag or the environment. Too much money to be made.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:47 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Bitcoin has been a good investment because it’s a bad currency, but if it’s a bad currency, why would it be a good investment?

Bitcoin/Gold are not good currency, they’re an effective store-of-value vehicle. One has thousands of years of price discovery, the other is a decade old technological innovation

Why would digital gold go up so much more than actual gold if that’s the sole source of its value?

It has better characteristics of a Hard Money, not worth more than gold currently. Research market cap.

I don’t actually give a shit it’s just funny watching you guys get your lives all wrapped up in it while being one tweet away from it sinking a lot of you

If you cant handle 15% dips you don’t deserve the 800% gains.

[Reply]
eDave 05-12-2021, 08:01 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Halfcan 08:07 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Was able to get 10 off at around 50kish.

Thats all I can do remotely without being at home.

USD tax man gonna have a big bill for me next yr.
BTC price at 50k? I traded out at 59 less than a week ago.

Prices will be headed back up by tomorrow.
[Reply]
eDave 08:08 PM 05-12-2021
More into alts.

Hey Zach. I looked and you haven't once belittled anyone trading stocks and incurring losses. Happens all the time and with considerably more effort put into it. What gives, Zach?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:40 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
More into alts.

Hey Zach. I looked and you haven't once belittled anyone trading stocks and incurring losses. Happens all the time and with considerably more effort put into it. What gives, Zach?
It’s because |Zoccer| is a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
eDave 08:42 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
It’s because |Zoccer| is a fucking pussy.
Doge netted me more than his yearly salary. In 2 days. And had the money to do so.. Yet here's Zach questioning my investment decisions.

Now is the time to improve your overall financial position, Zach.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:06 PM 05-12-2021
Idk the dip hasn't effected me at all, still have the same amount of coins as before the dip. I ain't no paper handed bitch
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:06 PM 05-12-2021
haters gonna hate.

eDave how do the charts on BTC look to you? I think we could go down to 40K and still be in a bull market.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:09 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
haters gonna hate.

eDave how do the charts on BTC look to you? I think we could go down to 40K and still be in a bull market.
That is why I cashed out and put it in Eth. Eth already moving up.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:13 PM 05-12-2021
This is just a great opportunity to buy if you didn't already. I'm personally loving the crash as I was late to the table and got a better chance to position myself right now.
[Reply]
eDave 09:19 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
haters gonna hate.

3d doesn't look good right now and weekends are hit and miss. Hard to tell when the correction buying will start.

ETH and Cardano held strong, considering. There are really positive reasons for that.

Remember, this is the start of alt season anyway so BTC won't bounce like alts as it was always going to retract.

Diversify in eth, ADA, and ergo. BTC as a "savings account" for opportunities like this. Stake your investment where you can.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:47 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
More into alts.

I honestly had no idea a straight forward comment about it all would be that big of deal to you. Like I said I don’t give a shit feel free to make a bunch more posts my self worth isn’t wrapped up in this even a little bit like it is yours.
[Reply]
Page 179 of 261
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229 > Last »
Up