ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:59 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Oh boy
Brady and Guerrero are slimy. But the media won't say anything.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:01 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Damn. Brown about to expose the seedy underbelly of the NFL and it’s painkillers.
It has been known for years. Favre became addicted to painkillers in the 1990s.

It is not going away. Players aren't risking their spots on the team because of nagging injuries.
[Reply]
TLO 10:01 AM 01-06-2022

Not reading this Declaration of Independence

— West🐐(11-5) (20-19) (@WestGoat) January 6, 2022

[Reply]
dirk digler 10:02 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Still waiting for somebody to explain to me how AB’s ankle injury was so bad that he couldn’t play yet he had no problem running and jumping off the field. I mean, he wasn’t even favoring it a little.
He is really burning things to the ground

Health over Wealth # Barbarian pic.twitter.com/5pxjpZ6491

— AB (@AB84) January 6, 2022

[Reply]
crispystl 10:09 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Well, we know one thing for sure. Brown didn't write that statement. A professional something did.

Actually I questioned if he had some input because it thought it was fairly poorly written for an attorney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:09 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
This gonna get good.
With any luck, this will be just the distraction needed to keep all those arrogant bastards home for the super bowl :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:17 AM 01-06-2022
TOM BRADY SHOULD RETIRE IN DISGRACE AND HAVE HIS LEGACY ERASED AS THOUGH HE NEVER EXISTED!!!!!!!

Doesn’t really have anything to do with this, but I still think it’s a fair point.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Maybe leisurely jogging and jumping shape isn't being in football shape.
:-)

You clearly didn’t watch the fucking game. Dude looked completely fine running routes too.

Anybody that has ever had an ankle injury knows that if it’s truly bad, you won’t be hopping around on it.

People that are truly too hurt to play don’t act the way he did. Period.
[Reply]
TEX 10:36 AM 01-06-2022
:-)

You clearly didn’t watch the ****ing game. Dude looked completely fine running routes too.

Anybody that has ever had an ankle injury knows that if it’s truly bad, you won’t be hopping around on it.

People that are truly too hurt to play don’t act the way he did. Period.
He is now saying that he received an injection for pain prior to the game...
[Reply]
staylor26 10:38 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
He is now saying that he received an injection for pain prior to the game...
I’m aware…

So it wore off and the pain came back yet he was hopping around on it and being a clown on his way off the field?

I’m not denying that he wasn’t 100%. The point is that he didn’t look too hurt to play whatsoever, which is why I’m not buying his side of the story.
[Reply]
backinblack 10:42 AM 01-06-2022
This is good playoffs distraction drama that will hopefully only help Tampa get bounced early. Keep it up AB.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:44 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not to defend AB on this but it sure seems like Bruce arians played dumb about an injury he clearly knew about. If they were pumping serious painkillers then he knew it was a serious injury. It’s hard to trust AB but the bucs look to be sweeping things under the rug.
Not so sure. To me the texts it sounds like AB wanted to play and thought he was a game time call. BA seemed to indicate yes we want you to play if your healthy. I would think most of these teams are set up where medical handles the medical issues and informs the coach of what they determined.

But it would be nice if the BUCS let their DR.'s and training staff talk about what happened. But I can see where you are in the playoffs and want to focus on that even if your in the right do not want to air this in the press. Besides at this point the league really needs to handle the investigation.
[Reply]
wachashi 10:48 AM 01-06-2022
Tampa Bay and Tom Brady bought the ticket. Now they get to take the ride.

Good luck limiting distractions and staying focused in the coming days and weeks!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He is really burning things to the ground

Yeah because I’m sure Bruce Arians has to introduce himself when he texts his players.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:56 AM 01-06-2022
I’m aware…

So it wore off and the pain came back yet he was hopping around on it and being a clown on his way off the field?

I’m not denying that he wasn’t 100%. The point is that he didn’t look too hurt to play whatsoever, which is why I’m not buying his side of the story.
We need more time to sort this out. I don't believe everything AB says, but it's pretty hard to make this all up if these texts are legit.

I imagine Arians just got sick of ABs actions and kind of got fed up. I'm sure he didn't "cut him" on the sidelines, more of a get out of here out of my face deal since AB wouldn't play. Nonetheless, when you are a coach you need to tread lightly on injury things like this because if there is a verifiable injury you can put yourself in a bad position when you question their toughness or tell them they should play. It's 2022 and you can't really do that anymore unfortunately.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up