ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mark Hoppus
RunKC 04:37 PM 07-20-2021
I haven’t seen this posted anywhere so I wanted to discuss this guy. It’s incredibly sad that he’s not even 50 and has stage 4 Lymphoma and will likely pass by the end of this year.

Mark was a big part of my childhood. I loved Blink 182 and am sad that one of my heroes is going to pass way too soon ☹️

Hope he enjoys the time he has left. I can’t imagine being in his situation
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:47 PM 07-20-2021
Sucks when anyone get it’s it and dies. But the guy lived an incredible life. Doubt there’s many items on his bucket list left to accomplish. As bad as it sucks, it’s worse for people who have lived a modest life and then died from it. Still sucks though. Just goes to show that life and death are very random.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:04 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I haven’t seen this posted anywhere so I wanted to discuss this guy. It’s incredibly sad that he’s not even 50 and has stage 4 Lymphoma and will likely pass by the end of this year.

Mark was a big part of my childhood. I loved Blink 182 and am sad that one of my heroes is going to pass way too soon ☹️

Hope he enjoys the time he has left. I can’t imagine being in his situation
Well, I know for a fact that he's staying positive because we share the same guitar and bass luthier, who was building two new basses for him a few weeks back when I was at the shop.

A friend's mom had Stage 4 Lymphoma in 1993, beat it and passed away just last year at age 80, so all is not lost yet.
[Reply]
saturnknts 05:14 PM 07-20-2021
I had stage 4 non Hodgkins lymphoma back in 2002, still around and in remission since 2005. Definitely not a death sentence anymore.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
HayWire 07:14 AM 07-21-2021
Fuck cancer.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:43 AM 07-21-2021
didn't realize he was sick. That sucks. The first concert i ever went to without any parents or supervision was blink 182 at sandstone. Great, great show
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:52 AM 07-21-2021
Damn i hope he get better. My friend who was killed by her husband was a big fan of blink 182.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:28 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Damn i hope he get better. My friend who was killed by her husband was a big fan of blink 182.
https://youtu.be/s1tAYmMjLdY
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:29 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, I know for a fact that he's staying positive because we share the same guitar and bass luthier, who was building two new basses for him a few weeks back when I was at the shop.

A friend's mom had Stage 4 Lymphoma in 1993, beat it and passed away just last year at age 80, so all is not lost yet.
There’s the casual Dane celeb elbow rubbing content I expect from CP.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:00 PM 07-21-2021
Man. That sucks.

I hope he beats it. Like OP, blink 182 was a big part of my formative years. In fact, Dude Ranch and Enema of the State are the only CDs in my car.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:04 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Man. That sucks.

I hope he beats it. Like OP, blink 182 was a big part of my formative years. In fact, Dude Ranch and Enema of the State are the only CDs in my car.
The other guy from that band..Tom DeLonge is a massive UFO researcher/conspiracy theorist...it's a bit odd.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:32 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The other guy from that band..Tom DeLonge is a massive UFO researcher/conspiracy theorist...it's a bit odd.
There’s… there’s 3 people in the band, hoss.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:39 PM 07-21-2021
Oh and the drummer had a terrible show where his wife came off like a moron all the time.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:44 PM 07-21-2021
Fuck Cancer I sincerely hope Mark beats its ass. Love me some Blink 182 ( they were one of my go to bands to listen to growing up). I regret never seeing them in concert while I had the chance. Just a fun band all around. They had sooo many catchy tunes over the years.

Definitely rooting for Mark Hoppus!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:52 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh and the drummer had a terrible show where his wife came off like a moron all the time.
It's Travis Barker, who's actually a really fucking great drummer.

Dude's about to a marry into the Kardashians so he must be into dumb drama queens.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up