ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>The ONLY Thing To Know To Survive An Active Shooter
Lzen 10:24 AM 07-20-2021
Just got these in my email and thought they were interesting and informative. Tim Larkin is a self defense guy I have been learning from (Target Focus Training) for years. His guest is an expert on this and he only uses facts. Perhaps this could save some lives. Share with everyone you know.

Pt. 1
https://youtu.be/FDDK0jLsdKQ

Pt. 2
https://youtu.be/nRt2bjdCEO4
[Reply]
Lzen 01:51 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
The title may be a bit on the click baitish side but, not by much. Yes, every situation is going to be different in some regards. What the title is referring to however, is not the minute details of a gun fight but, rather, the over all proven effectiveness of forcefully engaging the threat as quickly as possible. That is what they are selling, the over all strategy, not the tactics.
Thank you, Jamie. You said it much more eloquently than I could.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:12 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
To that I say, so what? Unless I'm going someplace where they have metal detectors, wand or otherwise actively search for weapons, I carry. Period. Gun free zones are the dumbest goddamn thing in the history of dumb things.
I agree, gun free zones are stupid if you've passed a background check and can carry anywhere most of time, what difference would that make? Since it was a nightclub, they probably did run a metal detector past you. Plus, the shooter at Pulse chose his target because it was a gay club, with most gays as liberals they wouldn't of probably sought out a concealed permit anyway. Other than one or two off-duty cops working security, they were the only roadblock and his weapon was superior to theirs. Could of just as well happen in New York of California.
[Reply]
Coach 03:47 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I hate you fuckers. :-)
Our job is done here, Dane. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 07-21-2021, 05:53 PM
This message has been deleted by |Zach|.
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up