ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Did anyone get the new SI swimsuit edition?
Titty Meat 03:38 PM 07-19-2021
Who's that hottie on the cover Wow.
[Reply]
eDave 03:19 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Uh, COVID, dummy.
What about it? And where's the $275M loss and store closures rooted in being "woke"?
[Reply]
loochy 03:23 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
What about it? And where's the $275M loss and store closures rooted in being "woke"?
Karma for being douchebags
[Reply]
eDave 03:25 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Karma for being douchebags
They aren't douchebags. Just guys with an agenda.

But if you are referencing VS, outperforming previous periods through times of immense change and movement away from brick and mortor is the karma I'd like to have.
[Reply]
loochy 03:27 PM 07-20-2021
Outperforming previous periods, through times of immense change and movement away from brick and mortor, is the karma I'd like to have.
Sorry, I read it as $275M loss instead of you questioning that.

I guess their douche karma didn't come yet. But they built up massive amounts of positive karma over the years by showing hot, scantily clad women in lacy things.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:27 PM 07-20-2021
I've changed, but not that much...
[Reply]
Bowser 03:32 PM 07-20-2021
They aren't douchebags. Just guys with an agenda.

But if you are referencing VS, outperforming previous periods, through times of immense change and movement away from brick and mortor, is the karma I'd like to have.
Everybody give Dave a rousing round of boos for only giving a fraction of the story. Victoria's Secret is part of L Brands that also houses Bath and BodyWorks which drug Victoria's Secret out of the mud with their strong showing. AND, L Brands plans on separating the two entities in the near future.

https://www.just-style.com/news/l-br...et-sales-lift/

Point stands - get woke go broke. Eat that shit sammich you ordered, Dave.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:47 PM 07-20-2021
Literally every retail fucking tanked so of course they have massive "gains" now year over year.

They are losing money because their business model of catering to less attractive groups is fucking shit.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 06:02 PM 07-21-2021
You guys just aren't real men.

If a real man starts taking off his gf's clothes and finds a hard schlong, he gets on his hands and knees and gets right to work.

The rest of you are just transphobes.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:

If a real man starts taking off his gf's clothes and finds a hard schlong, he gets on his hands and knees and gets right to work.

Remember - it's not a chick with a dick, it's a dude with tits.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:09 PM 07-21-2021
Holy shit! Johnny V sighting! And he likes to suck cock! Did. Not. Know. That!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:53 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:

Exactly. My fav is hitting it from the back with their toolie smacking your thigh
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up