5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
cmh6476 02:08 PM 07-20-2021
I'm headed to Omaha Friday. Will be my third time seeing BWJ and Pratto this year.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:11 PM 07-20-2021
Soler actually hit a dinger. Wow. The pitcher actually hit his bat really hard...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:36 PM 07-20-2021
If there's anyone who the Royals can always smoke, it's Hunter Strickland.
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:31 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
More developments in the Ben Zobrist Divorce Situation. What an ungodly mess!

https://news.yahoo.com/divorce-docum...205100652.html
What a vile bitch.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:33 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, that's a lesson I've learned and try to remember every day.

The whole thing is so sad and such a fiasco.

I can't imagine the pain of:

1) Finding out my wife is cheating on me
2) Finding out the dude who's supposed to be helping me and my wife with our marriage is the one she's cheating with
3) leaving my career completely to try to fix things with her and my kids, and having that fall flat
4) Having her drag us through the mud publicly during the divorce proceedings in an attempt to grab more cash

It sucks. He's by all accounts a good dude (and, from what I'm told by people who traveled with the team/him, did NOT do to her what she did to him).

This is the best part. She admits in the proceedings she had an affair, and wants him charged imputed income of $4M from the time off he took to deal with his marital issues.

She’s got a lotta nerve. That’s for sure. Hopefully she’s scorned for life from any future suitors.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:26 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This is the best part. She admits in the proceedings she had an affair, and wants him charged imputed income of $4M from the time off he took to deal with his marital issues.

She’s got a lotta nerve. That’s for sure. Hopefully she’s scorned for life from any future suitors.
This is how divorce lawyers work..they literally go through every little thing they think you have a right to.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:05 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This is how divorce lawyers work..they literally go through every little thing they think you have a right to.
You’re right. That has to be divorce lawyer stuff, no way does she come up with that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:35 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

She has at least one more nasty divorce with a C-list actor in her.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:52 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
What a vile bitch.

[Reply]
Pablo 07:56 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
What a vile bitch.
The lord works in mysterious ways!

And if he works at all he’ll make sure that cunt gets hit by a bus.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:18 PM 07-20-2021
To interrupt Zobrist divorce talk, Royals won today. Now back to how much of a whore Julianna is.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:31 PM 07-20-2021
If you do some research on the Zobrist stuff it's weird as hell..

She hired a big shot lawyer so she's going for the bag. Also she filed in Illinois he filed in Tennessee and this is apparently a huge contention point. Illinois is a no fault state where in Tennessee he can argue it's her fault...

Alot of her Instagram reads like a teenage girl that smoked her first joint and her eyes opened.

I think the best of it is, she started to seriously question religion, after being raised in it and marrying the son of a pastor..she seemed tired of the submissive role she was supposed to play.

I do think she'd trying to take him to the cleaners but this is also about her break from religion and that not sitting well at all.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:15 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you do some research on the Zobrist stuff it's weird as hell..

She hired a big shot lawyer so she's going for the bag. Also she filed in Illinois he filed in Tennessee and this is apparently a huge contention point. Illinois is a no fault state where in Tennessee he can argue it's her fault...

Alot of her Instagram reads like a teenage girl that smoked her first joint and her eyes opened.

I think the best of it is, she started to seriously question religion, after being raised in it and marrying the son of a pastor..she seemed tired of the submissive role she was supposed to play.

I do think she'd trying to take him to the cleaners but this is also about her break from religion and that not sitting well at all.
Where is she questioning her religion? She's not some abused woman that was forced to be barefoot and in the kitchen. She's literally banging her preacher. Fuck her. This is no break from religion.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:28 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Where is she questioning her religion? She's not some abused woman that was forced to be barefoot and in the kitchen. She's literally banging her preacher. **** her. This is no break from religion.
Good ploy to attempt to gain support from non religious ppl.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:39 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Where is she questioning her religion? She's not some abused woman that was forced to be barefoot and in the kitchen. She's literally banging her preacher. **** her. This is no break from religion.
Yeah but feelings. And stuff.
[Reply]
Page 261 of 440
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311361 > Last »
Up