ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:24 AM 07-01-2021
That was a good episode. I don’t know if comic fans saw it coming at the end or that’s part of the established story but I didn’t see it coming.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Graystoke 11:08 AM 07-01-2021
Episode 4 was much better.
Confused as to who/what are the Time Keepers
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 07-01-2021
Great fucking episode. Easily the best so far.

Can’t wait for episode 5. Hiddleston said 4 & 5 were his favorites and 4 obviously didn’t disappoint.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:17 PM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Episode 4 was much better.
Confused as to who/what are the Time Keepers
I'm hoping it is some sort of AI.

I don't read comics or know shit about Avenger stuff, so I have no idea if they are foreshadowing anything.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:27 PM 07-01-2021
It pretty obvious why the main chick (Judge lady) is trying to cover for her love interest.....

Just saying
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:52 PM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That was a good episode. I don’t know if comic fans saw it coming at the end or that’s part of the established story but I didn’t see it coming.

Spoiler!
Not sure why that was in a spoiler. I thought the etiquette was if it’s aired, it’s spoiler free. Your thoughts/speculation on what could occur are always fair game?

Is that not the norm in media center?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:39 AM 07-02-2021
*speculation*

Kang is behind everything, and Judge lady is covering for him
[Reply]
BWillie 10:53 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
*speculation*

Who is Kang? I recall no Kang being in this show.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:55 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
*speculation*

Kang might be the puppetmaster behind the TVA but I'll be surprised if even he anticipated Loki and Enchantress falling in love and creating a reality that can't be pruned.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Kang might be the puppetmaster behind the TVA but I'll be surprised if even he anticipated Loki and Enchantress falling in love and creating a reality that can't be pruned.
Obviously it’s a bit different because Kang has been casted, so we know he’s going to pop up in the next Ant Man at the latest, but I’m not getting caught in the Mephisto trap again lol.
[Reply]
Jamie 01:03 PM 07-02-2021
It's funny, if they stick to the comics everyone is barking up a (slightly) wrong tree with Kang. The thing to understand about Kang is that he's sort of like Loki in this show, in the sense there are different versions of him from different times that want different things (and often come into conflict with each other). The version everyone is looking for is actually Immortus.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:59 PM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
It's funny, if they stick to the comics everyone is barking up a (slightly) wrong tree with Kang. The thing to understand about Kang is that he's sort of like Loki in this show, in the sense there are different versions of him from different times that want different things (and often come into conflict with each other). The version everyone is looking for is actually Immortus.
Yeah but like the comics Judge lady and Kang were a thing, Wilson’s character already mentioned a “analyst on the side”
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:27 PM 07-02-2021
Great episode.

This show (and WandaVision) is a million times better than the craptastic Falcon.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:47 AM 07-03-2021
So are we to assume that when a person is disintegrated by the TVA that they aren't dead, but transported to another cut-off reality? And does that apply to when they reset timelines, as well?
[Reply]
Fish 11:42 AM 07-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So are we to assume that when a person is disintegrated by the TVA that they aren't dead, but transported to another cut-off reality? And does that apply to when they reset timelines, as well?
I'm confused about that as well. Whether it's just a Loki thing, or whether it applies to any variant that gets zapped. Like Mobius.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up