ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 186
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:48 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Wonder how much more LeBron will play? Damn near 20 seasons now. Plus with all the playoff games, thatís another season or two.
He is all about racking up numbers so he will play until his body falls a part.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:38 AM 06-04-2021
Ha. Suck it Lebron.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:43 AM 06-04-2021

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:46 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's a lot of apathy to the nba because the same guys and teams keep winning. Just like the NFL was with the Patriots. To the point where it's not even fun anymore to root against the powerhouse. I think the ratings will be just fine. Brooklyn and especially Philly fan carry ratings. Still lots of real exciting players left.
It's always amazing that you are wrong on every subject. People love dynasties they hate parity - ratings prove that.
[Reply]
kcbubb 08:48 AM 06-04-2021
I’m so happy to see Lebron lose. I still can’t believe he accuses that cop that saves a persons life and never apologizes to the cop. Glad he lost. And I hope he comes back and loses again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:56 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Lebron is the biggest fraud in sports history.
The irony here of course is that Mahomes is LeBron’s closest comparable in the world of sports. Both likely the greatest talents in their respective sports we’ve ever seen and like LeBron, Mahomes is likely going to shatter every individual record ever if he stays healthy for long enough. Also like him, he’s going to have plenty of idiots that say he can’t be the GOAT because a lesser player has won more team championships.

Looking forward to the Mahomes/Brady discourse for years to come.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:10 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Iím so happy to see Lebron lose. I still canít believe he accuses that cop that saves a persons life and never apologizes to the cop. Glad he lost. And I hope he comes back and loses again.
He now has time to dedicate to being a Chinese ambassador.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:11 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The irony here of course is that Mahomes is LeBronís closest comparable in the world of sports. Both likely the greatest talents in their respective sports weíve ever seen and like LeBron, Mahomes is likely going to shatter every individual record ever if he stays healthy for long enough. Also like him, heís going to have plenty of idiots that say he canít be the GOAT because a lesser player has won more team championships.

Looking forward to the Mahomes/Brady discourse for years to come.
Thankfully from a personality stand point they can't be more different.
[Reply]
TEX 06-04-2021, 09:24 AM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: duplicate post
TEX 09:24 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The irony here of course is that Mahomes is LeBron’s closest comparable in the world of sports. Both likely the greatest talents in their respective sports we’ve ever seen and like LeBron, Mahomes is likely going to shatter every individual record ever if he stays healthy for long enough. Also like him, he’s going to have plenty of idiots that say he can’t be the GOAT because a lesser player has won more team championships.

Looking forward to the Mahomes/Brady discourse for years to come.


Mahomes and LeBounced are nothing alike off the court / field. That's where the difference will be, as people will be more willing to accept his accomplishments. Mahomes just might indeed be perceived as the GOAT one day. Hopefully, his body of work will put him in that argument.
LeBounced never will be the GOAT, because Jordan is. :-) (sorry, had to do it)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:42 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
It's always amazing that you are wrong on every subject. People love dynasties they hate parity - ratings prove that.
The Nets are about to be the new "dynasty"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-04-2021
Jordan would never have reacted like this after a loss.

What a leader! pic.twitter.com/rQbyImaoKV

— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) June 4, 2021

[Reply]
BWillie 10:13 AM 06-04-2021
Is Joel Embiid going to play against the Hawks? 76ers are my team since OKC didn't make it this year. Mini Curry going to have to carry them lol
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:17 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jordan would never have reacted like this after a loss.

But but but what does Barry McCockinbilly have to say about this!
[Reply]
BWillie 10:18 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jordan would never have reacted like this after a loss.

PR stunt. Because that is what you worry about after a loss. LeBron is just so much cringe sometimes.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:20 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The irony here of course is that Mahomes is LeBron’s closest comparable in the world of sports. Both likely the greatest talents in their respective sports we’ve ever seen and like LeBron, Mahomes is likely going to shatter every individual record ever if he stays healthy for long enough. Also like him, he’s going to have plenty of idiots that say he can’t be the GOAT because a lesser player has won more team championships.

Looking forward to the Mahomes/Brady discourse for years to come.
Eh, not really.

Jordan did more (MVPs, Scoring Awards, Defensive First-Team etc..) in a shorter amount of time.

Way shorter if you want throw out Jordan's worthless Wizard years.

Mahomes will shatter every category Brady has in a shorter amount of time with the exception of titles.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 186
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up