ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: The Witcher
keg in kc 12:08 PM 05-17-2017
Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:57 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I actually thought the grunting was great. Like truly great. There are a lot of characters that try to be grumbly but suck at it. Cavill did a great job.

Besides, when he talks things like this happen.

"Fine. I'll take the law of Surprise, like you did. But don't worry, if I come back here, it will be to kill monsters."

"I'm pregnant."

"Fuck"

:-)
[Reply]
Fish 12:12 AM 12-27-2019
Admittedly, the Geralt "FUCK!" parts were perfectly placed. Netflix gets props for that.

I can kind of imagine if you were a close-to-immoral being you'd get just sick as hell of common dialog, and would just grunt and growl a bunch...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:44 AM 12-27-2019

#TheWitcher's Henry Cavill Has Played #TheWitcher3 2 1/2 Timeshttps://t.co/8rXJZ6eY4v pic.twitter.com/BZ9v71g0in

— Screen Rant (@screenrant) December 27, 2019

[Reply]
KCUnited 07:19 AM 12-27-2019

Into episode 2 and the wife was like ‘so this is The Punisher meets Lord of the Rings?’
[Reply]
Fish 04:16 PM 12-27-2019

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:23 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I actually thought the grunting was great. Like truly great. There are a lot of characters that try to be grumbly but suck at it. Cavill did a great job.

Besides, when he talks things like this happen.

"Fine. I'll take the law of Surprise, like you did. But don't worry, if I come back here, it will be to kill monsters."

"I'm pregnant."

"Fuck"

Just caught this, . . . setting the bar for biggest laugh of 2020 to date. :-)

trivial bit spoilerized
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 04:52 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Just caught this, . . . setting the bar for biggest laugh of 2020 to date. :-)

trivial bit spoilerized
Spoiler!
You’re right. I couldn’t remember the exact words. But goddamn I laughed hard. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 04:55 PM 01-03-2020
Started another playthrough of the game - probably my fifth or sixth.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:49 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Did you play the first 2?

Anyhow I totally did not realize that was Henry Cavil till I was about 30 minutes in and I was like hey that's superman.

Overall good show that has the potential to run for a long time. Not a big fan of what they've done to some of the characters. I completely get that all of the characters in the video game are white so they're gonna change that....but what they did with Triss is pretty bad.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:48 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Did you play the first 2?

Anyhow I totally did not realize that was Henry Cavil till I was about 30 minutes in and I was like hey that's superman.

Overall good show that has the potential to run for a long time. Not a big fan of what they've done to some of the characters. I completely get that all of the characters in the video game are white so they're gonna change that....but what they did with Triss is pretty bad.
I played and really enjoyed the first one. The second one pissed me off so much that I quit fairly soon in; hit a spot that I just couldn't get past, got frustrated, and that was it.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:23 PM 01-03-2020

I can kind of imagine if you were a close-to-immoral being you'd get just sick as hell of common dialog, and would just grunt and growl a bunch...
This describes me to a T.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 PM 01-03-2020
Didn’t play the games, read the books, watch YouTube vids, nothing. Went in cold. Understood most of what was happening enough to enjoy the action scenes, the stakes in the scenes etc. great series. Cavill, a chiefs fan, killed it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:13 AM 01-08-2020

[Reply]
Son of Logical 11:51 AM 01-08-2020
I played and really enjoyed the first one. The second one pissed me off so much that I quit fairly soon in; hit a spot that I just couldn't get past, got frustrated, and that was it.
Yup, that was my reaction to the second game as well. Got to the dwarf city, and it is so damn annoying to navigate that I have given up. Replaying number 3 and loving it.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:16 PM 01-08-2020
I finally picked this up for $17 bucks a couple of months back. Started playing it last week. Sticking to the main quests to start off with and am about 3 hours in...I can't believe I did not play this sooner. It is really great.

Still getting used to the combat, and have not really delved into the oils, potions and spells. A lotta stuff to learn.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up