ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Hall of Classics>So this officer takes my flask and drink today
Phobia 05:03 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by Marada:
Now thats too funny! Enjoyed meeting you guys. And getting that $5.50 off my chest!
Hilarious. I can't believe Nzoner got busted at the game and afterwards at ChiefsPlanet, too. An absolute classic ChiefsPlanet moment.

He called this morning and told me the story and I was literally rolling. Props for being a sport, Marada.
[Reply]
Marada 05:40 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Hilarious. I can't believe Nzoner got busted at the game and afterwards at ChiefsPlanet, too. An absolute classic ChiefsPlanet moment.

He called this morning and told me the story and I was literally rolling. Props for being a sport, Marada.

Nzoner deserves props as well. Heck, he's the one that made it pretty easy. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that when you stand up, turn your back to the game and keep looking around to see if anyone is watching is a dead giveaway.
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:38 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by Marada:
Now thats too funny! Enjoyed meeting you guys. And getting that $5.50 off my chest!
You can only imagine what I was thinking as you were walking up the stairs towards us.I have to say this has been a helluva Christmas and birthday,thanks for the memory Jack,I will be saving the print-out of the thread.
[Reply]
StcChief 08:07 AM 12-20-2004
I warned somebody about this a few days ago...
They watch the crowd like a hawk.

Not sure if it's worth it as much as seats cost to miss the game over some drinking? Why did you go to the game anyway?

Party up before coming in. Buy a few inside have a good time.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:59 AM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by nm_dbf:
I warned somebody about this a few days ago...
They watch the crowd like a hawk.

Not sure if it's worth it as much as seats cost to miss the game over some drinking? Why did you go to the game anyway?

Party up before coming in. Buy a few inside have a good time.

Like people don't pay an arm and a leg for the ticket and parking with out dropping $7.50 a brew once inside. If they did not insist on gouging you for beer (as well as everything else), people would probably be a tad bit more complient.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:25 AM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by :
from my cell phone flask
Brilliant! I should have thought of that.
[Reply]
Predarat 09:43 AM 12-20-2004
That is awesome! A Cell Phone flask! What will they think of next? I have a plain flask that I fill up in the Bathroom. I have snuck it in many games and never been caught.
[Reply]
Miles 10:17 AM 12-20-2004
Sucks they made you pour your sip out but at least you got the flask back.

Im going to have to look around for one of those cell flasks. That would have come in handy during college FB season. Its a pain to smuggle stuff in when your going through the student entrance.
[Reply]
shaneo69 10:31 AM 12-20-2004
Nzoner, for $0.50 more, you could've gotten the "Bench warmer special" at the concession stand----hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint schnapps.

Not sure where you sit, but I'm up in row 27 of the upper deck, and there's no way any security people can see what's going on up there. People in my section don't even bother with a flask. At the end of the game, you look under the seats and you see a whole bunch of empty 1/2 pint bottles of various liquors.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:50 AM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by Miles Teg:
Sucks they made you pour your sip out but at least you got the flask back.

Im going to have to look around for one of those cell flasks. That would have come in handy during college FB season. Its a pain to smuggle stuff in when your going through the student entrance.
http://store.keychains4you.com/noname70.html

$6.95
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:06 AM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by Bob_Dole:
http://store.keychains4you.com/noname70.html

$6.95
Those only hold 4 oz. Do you think they'd smell a rat if I had three of them?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:15 AM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Those only hold 4 oz. Do you think they'd smell a rat if I had three of them?
No more than if you had the 1980's cell phone version required to hold 16 oz.
[Reply]
Braincase 11:34 AM 12-20-2004
My cell phone flask...

[Reply]
Miles 10:46 AM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Gotta buy those little airplane bottles of booze. There's a bar near Sun Devil stadium called Bandersnatch that everyone goes to at halftime. They sell those little bottles of booze there so you can sneak 'em into the game. Even advertise them as "Smugglers".
Not a bad idea but how do you hide them? The cops pat down our pockets at the entrance.

I usually have to resort to pouring it in a ziplock bag and shoving it down my jeans.
[Reply]
Brando 10:54 AM 12-20-2004
Bring it in Gerber juice bottles. The guys next to me do it and we do shots the whole game. That way if it's taken you're only out the booze. You can even argue that you're wife is in another section with your child.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up