ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 51
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021 Major League Baseball Playoff Repository Thread***
Coach 05:56 PM 10-05-2021

Schedule of the MLB 2021 Playoffs can be found below:
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2...ild-card-game/
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:00 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That's one of the worst swing overrule calls I've ever seen - playoffs or not. How do you make that call in that spot? If it's close you should err on the side of letting the home plate ump's call stand.
That should never be allowed to happen. You can never call that to end a game unless it’s blatantly obvious. To end a playoff series? Needs to never work as an ump again.

They should be able to challenge that call if it ends a game or playoff series. 109 wins and your out because of an umpire mistake? That ain’t right.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:03 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Oh God, really a 2014 alt universe. That would have killed me.
We may have never recovered.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 PM 10-14-2021
Not how I wanted it to end but I didn’t see Flores doing shit anyways.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:21 PM 10-14-2021
What a great way to watch the giants get eliminated. Lost on a shitty call after getting a horrible strike zone the entire game. Karma for the joke of calls and the biased strike zone they got against the Royals. Perfect Karma.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:24 PM 10-14-2021
Even Ben Revere thinks that call was trash.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:42 AM 10-15-2021

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:46 AM 10-15-2021
I was at the game couple of months ago where first base umpire handed the win to the Giants on a silver platter because of a terrible check swing call, which directly impacted this series because of only one game separated these two teams. So yea, it all evens out baby
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:55 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
I was at the game couple of months ago where first base umpire handed the win to the Giants on a silver platter because of a terrible check swing call, which directly impacted this series because of only one game separated these two teams. So yea, it all evens out baby
A Giants player even acknowledged that in the post game.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:00 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
A Giants player even acknowledged that in the post game.
Ball don't lie.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:39 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Even Ben Revere thinks that call was trash.
Could’ve given him 10 strikes vs Davis and he still wouldn’t have made contact
[Reply]
Frazod 02:45 PM 10-15-2021
Well, I hate LA somewhat less than SF, so.... yay.

The only team remaining that isn't odious as shit is Atlanta, and they don't have a snowball's chance is hell of advancing. Out of the gate they're down their best pitcher and arguably best position player, and even at full strength they couldn't deal with LA's murderous lineup. And like MLB would allow them to advance to the World Series anyway after fucking them out of hosting the All Star Game. I'll be shocked if they manage to win a single game.

So it's another championship for LA, Boston or Houston, who are basically a team of Lance Armstrongs minus the repercussions. I still can't believe they weren't stripped of their title and banned from postseason play. Their cheating was so egregious that they make the '97 Broncos look like choir boys.

Fuck.

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:01 PM 10-15-2021
I hate that half pint cocksucker so much.

Can't believe I'm pulling for a Boston team but motherfuck the entire city of Houston. Fucking trash heap city with worse teams.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:33 PM 10-15-2021
My dad hates the astros train.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:41 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Could’ve given him 10 strikes vs Davis and he still wouldn’t have made contact
Revere’s career 9.1% K rate is the 7th lowest of any player in baseball over the last decade, so that seems a bit unlikely.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:48 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, I hate LA somewhat less than SF, so.... yay.

The only team remaining that isn't odious as shit is Atlanta, and they don't have a snowball's chance is hell of advancing. Out of the gate they're down their best pitcher and arguably best position player, and even at full strength they couldn't deal with LA's murderous lineup. And like MLB would allow them to advance to the World Series anyway after ****ing them out of hosting the All Star Game. I'll be shocked if they manage to win a single game.

So it's another championship for LA, Boston or Houston, who are basically a team of Lance Armstrongs minus the repercussions. I still can't believe they weren't stripped of their title and banned from postseason play. Their cheating was so egregious that they make the '97 Broncos look like choir boys.

:-)
I can live with the Dodgers winning it. You just shrug your shoulders and say yeah with that monster payroll your supposed to win titles.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 51
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up