ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 857 of 2693
« First < 357757807847853854855856857 85885986086186790795713571857 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:13 PM 08-02-2018
Interceptions Will Be a Stat to Watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

Spoiler!
http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com...in-kansas-city
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:17 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Interceptions Will Be a Stat to Watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

Spoiler!
http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com...in-kansas-city
You really don’t have anything better to do, do you?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:17 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
WTF is he suppose to do?

His QB is Case Keenum. I'd have a hard time giving a shit about my team too if that were the case.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:18 PM 08-02-2018
Touchdowns will be a stat to watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

- pugsnotdrugs19
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:20 PM 08-02-2018
Warren Sharp is a pretty thoughtful guy...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:24 PM 08-02-2018
Warren Sharp is a pretty thoughtful guy...
That’s not my point. My point is you’re a Broncos fan who spends all day writing on a Chiefs board.

Oh wait. I think I just answered my own question. ‘Broncos fan’.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:30 PM 08-02-2018
That’s not my point. My point is you’re a Broncos fan who spends all day writing on a Chiefs board.

Oh wait. I think I just answered my own question. ‘Broncos fan’.
It takes like two seconds to post stuff I come across on twitter. Jesus, some of you folks are way too sensitive about Pat Mahomes and take any criticism of him as a personal insult.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:35 PM 08-02-2018
It takes like two seconds to post stuff I come across on twitter. Jesus, some of you folks are way to sensitive about Pat Mahomes and take any criticism of him as a personal insult.
This isn’t even about Mahomes. I think it’s weird to be on CP so often for you period.

Also, you copied and pasted the whole article. 2 seconds. :-)
[Reply]
Shaid 12:41 PM 08-02-2018
eh, I think it's a decent article. I think the team was average the last few years and the low turnovers helped them win games. It just didn't help come playoff time. It's the whole reason we got Mahomes. Take average and make it elite and you can handle a few more turnovers. If you force the other team to play catch up, you force more turnovers for them as well.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:42 PM 08-02-2018
This isn’t even about Mahomes. I think it’s weird to be on CP so often for you period.

Also, you copied and pasted the whole article. 2 seconds. :-)
Meh, Training Camp just started. I'll be around less often once the hype dies down.
[Reply]
O.city 12:43 PM 08-02-2018
Meh, Training Camp just started. I'll be around less often once the hype dies down.
What hype?

I mean, we know once the games start and the Broncos start losing again, we won't see you, but not sure about hype.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:43 PM 08-02-2018

I guess you'll be around for a decade plus
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:46 PM 08-02-2018
It takes like two seconds to post stuff I come across on twitter. Jesus, some of you folks are way to sensitive about Pat Mahomes and take any criticism of him as a personal insult.
Lol, it's not that you post some of the stuff you do, it's just the continued beating of the dead horse (and Kranz too, lately) . . . . .

Yes, we ALL get it. Mahomes is going to throw more INT's than Alex. We know this. We accept it. The Chiefs may even take a step backwards this year and MOST of us are just fine with it. As long as our 'rookie' QB is making progress and learning to play as a full time starter in the NFL.

I actually found the link you posted somewhat interesting, but lately it seems like you and Kranz and TJ are only really interested in ripping on Mahomes, rather than talking about the rest of our team or your own team.

So either you're just bored and trolling OR you are starting to finally realize that your own team is not very good and you have pivoted to defense mechanism mode by attacking our shiny new toy.

Again, you are a Donko fan posting on a Chiefs fan BB, so don't be surprised you're getting bite back when all you're doing is posting shit about how awful our new QB is going to be . . . . .
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:57 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I actually found the link you posted somewhat interesting, but lately it seems like you and Kranz and TJ are only really interested in ripping on Mahomes, rather than talking about the rest of our team or your own team.
My ratio of Broncos to Mahomes posts over the past week is probably 10 to 1 Broncos. You guys have been shit talking about week 17 for months, you guys can survive a few days worth of Mahomes shit talking in the Bronco thread.
[Reply]
loochy 01:06 PM 08-02-2018
My ratio of Broncos to Mahomes posts over the past week is probably 10 to 1 Broncos. You guys have been shit talking about week 17 for months, you guys can survive a few days worth of Mahomes shit talking in the Bronco thread.
No. This is a Chiefs forum you moron. You're lucky that you are even allowed to have a Bronco thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 857 of 2693
« First < 357757807847853854855856857 85885986086186790795713571857 > Last »
Up