ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 72
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:32 PM 12-27-2022
Herbert is having a strange season. His efficiency numbers are pretty terrible.

He's averaging like 6.7 YPA, which is really bad. Only 21 TDs on like 630 attempts or something.

I'm going off memory but I was looking earlier and he had like 50 more attempts than Mahomes but 500 fewer yards and 15 fewer TDs while still throwing a similar amount of INTs.

I know people say he lost an offensive lineman and was dealing with injuries, but Mahomes has the two worst tackles in the league and lost his #1 WR, yet he's having close to a career year.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:41 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Playing the majority of the season without his All Pro-level LT and both of his top receivers might have something to do with that.
Top 5 QB should still have better numbers than that in spite of those issues.
[Reply]
alanm 12:44 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The Chargers played the Chiefs very close both games without a healthy Allen and Williams and a healthy Bosa. Both games were a combo of them, but not all three. Lastly they always play KC tough. One of these games will fall the Chargers way.
I'd like to stay as far away from the Chargers as possible. Untill we HAVE to play them. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 12:46 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
I'd like to stay as far away from the Chargers as possible. Untill we HAVE to play them. :-)
Two teams I would prefer KC avoid if they can in the playoffs, the LAC because of what everyone has been saying and the Bengals as KC just can’t seem to beat them.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 04:07 PM 12-27-2022
IF, and that's a BIG if, the Bills win out the rest of the season is this what the playoff bracket will probably look like?

[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:15 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
IF, and that's a BIG if, the Bills win out the rest of the season is this what the playoff bracket will probably look like?

That 1 seed is a pretty sweet place to be.

Either the Bills or Chiefs will only have to play each other OR the Bengals, not both. Might also end up with either the Ravens or Jags at home off a bye.

Such a huge advantage this year.
[Reply]
Spott 04:27 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Two teams I would prefer KC avoid if they can in the playoffs, the LAC because of what everyone has been saying and the Bengals as KC just can’t seem to beat them.
The Chargers probably feel the same about playing us as we seem to beat them at the end most of the times we play them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:41 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Herbert = top 5?

Nada.
I don’t know if you’ve looked at the state of the QB play in the NFL recently, but he definitely is.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:48 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
IMO being a top 5 QB is kinda meaningless right now.

There’s the top 3 then the next 7 or so could be debated.

I put Mahomes in a tier of his own. Then Allen and Burrow in a very strong tier. Herbert is right at the top of that next tier.
Yes this is effectively it. I’d say Allen is sort of in his own second tier because of what the good version of him is capable of but he’s been bad for months now by his standards.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:26 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yes this is effectively it. I’d say Allen is sort of in his own second tier because of what the good version of him is capable of but he’s been bad for months now by his standards.
Having a top 5 QB a decade ago meant you didn’t have Brady, Manning, Brees, or Rodgers but you had your own future HOFer like Roethlisberger, Rivers, etc.

Now, it means you have a super talented player with major inconsistency (Herbert), an incredible athlete but limited QB (Hurts or Jackson), or washed up vet (Rodgers, Brady, etc).

The QB situation in the league is VERY top heavy right now.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 06:19 PM 12-27-2022
I think it will end up.

Chiefs
Bengals
Bills
Jaguars
Chargers
Ravens
Dolphins

Wild Card Round
Bye - Chiefs
Chargers at Jaguars
Ravens at Bills
Dolphins at Bengals

Divisional Round
Jaguars at Chiefs
Bills at Bengals

AFC Championship
Bengals at Chiefs
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:45 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Herbert is having a strange season. His efficiency numbers are pretty terrible.

He's averaging like 6.7 YPA, which is really bad. Only 21 TDs on like 630 attempts or something.

I'm going off memory but I was looking earlier and he had like 50 more attempts than Mahomes but 500 fewer yards and 15 fewer TDs while still throwing a similar amount of INTs.

I know people say he lost an offensive lineman and was dealing with injuries, but Mahomes has the two worst tackles in the league and lost his #1 WR, yet he's having close to a career year.
Part of its gotta be Andy’s schemes and getting guys open in space. Staley and his coaches just aren’t on the level of Andy. Although they’ve both been hurt this year, which IS a recurring theme… but could you imagine what Andy and Pat could do with Williams, and Allen?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:00 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That 1 seed is a pretty sweet place to be.

Either the Bills or Chiefs will only have to play each other OR the Bengals, not both. Might also end up with either the Ravens or Jags at home off a bye.

Such a huge advantage this year.
Jags or Ravens could certainly beat Buffalo. They have good run games.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:37 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
I think it will end up.

Chiefs
Bengals
Bills
Jaguars
Chargers
Ravens
Dolphins

Wild Card Round
Bye - Chiefs
Chargers at Jaguars
Ravens at Bills
Dolphins at Bengals

Divisional Round
Jaguars at Chiefs
Bills at Bengals

AFC Championship
Bengals at Chiefs
I love this and think it is possible! GEAUX CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 PM 12-27-2022
jags are by far the easiest draw we could get
[Reply]
Page 55 of 72
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up