ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 71
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:37 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Her poop smells like cinnamon rolls, I shit you not
She poops??
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:37 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This guy is such a bitch. Honey Vager **** him where are the folks who wanted to extend this asshole?
wear a mask Titty Sheep
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:38 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I’m probably just being petty because I’m still salty about it, but I don’t buy that apology. He made a sweeping, blanket insult about an entire fan base, no other way around it. In his “apology” all he said was “I made a mistake”, “I’m frustrated”, “I have to do better”, “I support my teammates”, “I’m all in on Kansas City”, “I’ve tried to do a lot for this community”.

I never once heard him say he loves and appreciates the fans and was lashing out at a select few. In fact, I feel like he thinks his “mistake” was saying it out loud, not that he doesn’t feel that way about the fan base. As others have said, I was a big fan of his and appreciate his time here, but he can kick rocks after the season.
I think it was sincere and it wasn't. I don't think Mathieu actually believes that about the kc fans. So in that he's sincere. He has a long track record that shows that. I doubt he's sincere that he shouldn't have gone after fans that talk shit about him. That apology was probably forced. I'm sure he still resents the criticism. A lot.

End of the day, I don't give a shit if he's sincere about it. I just care that he got the message and uses this as motivation to turn things around. He's now playing for his next contract.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
She poops??
She does, yes

But its only a small, opaque, perfectly round sphere that smells like warm cinnamon rolls
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:49 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She does, yes

But its only a small, opaque, perfectly round sphere that smells like warm cinnamon rolls
Mmmm I bet tossing that salad is magical!! Cinnabutt
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:04 PM 10-30-2021
Lost a ton of respect for him today. Be accountable for your actions. Stop blaming others. He’s not a leader, clearly.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:23 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Lost a ton of respect for him today. Be accountable for your actions. Stop blaming others. He’s not a leader, clearly.
I've lost all of the respect and want him gone. His so-called "apology" was nothing more than damage control likely urged by his agent and the organization to keep all hell from breaking loose Monday night. He doesn't really apologize, but states that he made a "mistake" and that he needs to "manage the negativity better." Honestly, his acts are unforgivable anyhow. Fuck him. I hope Veach isn't naive enough to think that anything is reasonable outside of finding a way to add a draft pick as he puts his ass on the next bus out of town.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:25 PM 10-30-2021
One thing for certain, Chief fans are like elephants, they won’t forget this.
This may go critical mass if defense again fails to perform on Monday.

Chiefs management should have been out front of this.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:51 PM 10-30-2021
The Chiefs should introduce the Defense before the game. It would be interesting to see what all the "Toxic" fans do when HB comes out of the locker room.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:59 PM 10-30-2021
I've gotten the feeling more and more over the past couple of months that this guy feels slighted here. For whatever reason. At first it was just a hint of it but it's gotten progressively worse over time. When I saw a fan on twitter telling the Chiefs to extend him and that he loves him as a player, and Tyrann responded with some shit like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".....I had a feeling things might not end well after seeing that. He strikes me as the type of guy that just always feels insulted/snubbed/disrespected or whatever. I mean, he seeks out that kind of shit. Maybe that's how he motivates himself. I don't know.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:01 PM 10-30-2021
At this point 8 weeks in, the constant drumbeat of negativity is wearing thin... and I hate contributing anything more to it

But man, went to AP for a second to see what they're saying, and the top 3 stories are

Mathieu walks it back
Clark gets introspective
Willie Gay is getting mental help

It just kinda struck me as a "heres the defensive problem in a nutshell" sign

Some of its legit, some is self inflicted, some is ego driven, and some like Jones and Reed is just inexplicable
[Reply]
ghak99 07:10 PM 10-30-2021

[Reply]
dirk digler 07:17 PM 10-30-2021
Glad he apologized so let’s move on. If he and the team balls out and starts winning then no one will care.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:19 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The one person I believe is a true liability is Jackson Mahomes . The Tik Tock Bullshit, and riding Patrick's coattail to be internet famous. Fucking nobody who wants to be in the limelight, and outside of being a distraction Jackson's not exceptional in anything.
Word is he’s a view buyer. Let that sink in.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:42 PM 10-30-2021
Lol told yall he is a diva
[Reply]
Page 41 of 71
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up