ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 22
ModSocks 01:29 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Didn't buy it last year or in '19. Lick my sweaty nutsack.
I don't believe you.

That you have a nutsack, i mean.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:54 PM 06-21-2021
You're gonna have a majority of jaded previous players skeptical of EA's ability to turn the ship around and that is definitely fair but I appreciate that there at least appears to be an effort in regards to revitalizing Madden's Franchise mode.

I'm not sure if I'll be buying Madden, just switched to PC and I really only enjoy playing an online franchise if there are 26+ dedicated owners but this looks to be a step in the right direction.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 06-21-2021
My beliefs do not require you to.

[Reply]
Dayze 01:48 PM 06-21-2021
I'm really hoping the franchise mode is up to par; or at least, progress has been made.

Last Madden I bought new in the last 6 years or so was the one with Mahomes on it. It was fun, but wore out quickly. Think I shelved it by around beginning of October.

Pretty excited to see how this one fairs once reviews start coming out. The fact they even touched franchise mode is exciting.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:01 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I'm really hoping the franchise mode is up to par; or at least, progress has been made.

Last Madden I bought new in the last 6 years or so was the one with Mahomes on it. It was fun, but wore out quickly. Think I shelved it by around beginning of October.

Pretty excited to see how this one fairs once reviews start coming out. The fact they even touched franchise mode is exciting.
Yeah, in QB1 mode we got like 1 season of "story" and it just stopped. Plus the story we did get felt so disjointed and forced.

New upgrades sound good in theory but I'll wait until it comes out and reviews start dropping to make a decision on buying.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:51 PM 06-21-2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:10 AM 06-22-2021
Not gonna lie, the new coaching staff and scouting upgrades look tremendous.

They got my $60 if gameplay isn't broken.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not gonna lie, the new coaching staff and scouting upgrades look tremendous.

They got my $60 if gameplay isn't broken.

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years and it, on PC, is apparently natively compatible with my 3440x1440 resolution.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:13 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm looking forward to it. I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years and it, on PC, is apparently natively compatible with my 3440x1440 resolution.
Just FYI, the PC version of Madden isn't running the next gen updates.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:35 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:00 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Typical EA garbage, they dumb down the most powerful to get you to buy the console version. They seemed to have learned their lesson from Madden 2008.....uh ya
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 06-22-2021
I'm pretty sure we get all the franchise updates.

If not, they can fuck right off.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:36 AM 06-22-2021
dang; it's been a long while since I messed around with Franchise mode, but that stuff looks pretty interesting.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 AM 06-22-2021
The franchise changes look promising.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 AM 06-22-2021

So quick Madden 22 impressions so far. Game play is very similar to 21 with minor tweaks. Plays ok.

Franchise revamp is very solid. Should be a good base moving forward as the mode evolves.

The scouting update they showed off today looks incredible.

Should be a good year!

— Nutzypoo (@Nutzypoo_ttv) June 22, 2021

[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up