ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 51
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
Donger 01:54 PM 03-18-2011
He's a delivery truck driver?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:57 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Sure. Maybe the next time I have something delivered to my house you'll be the ****ing serf who's driving the truck.
Thats why you are not a Mod Zod, you are a hot head....

P.S. I don't deliver packages, I am not a courier so I will not be visiting you cubicle today girly man.

I know what set you off, you looked at your check,then your bills this week, then went to the bathroom and looked at your wiener and decided you would go off on one of your "so called" internet friends...

Go home and slap the ole lady now and complete the day.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:58 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-) @ the credit card ad at the bottom.
Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that.
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:58 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:

P.S. I don't deliver packages, I am not a courier so I will not be visiting you cubicle today girly man.

I know what set you off, you looked at your check,then your bills this week, then went to the bathroom and looked at your wiener and decided you would go off on one of your "so called" internet friends...

. . . you like fishdicks?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:59 PM 03-18-2011
He's a delivery truck driver?
Linehaul driver for Fedex, I drive a few hundred miles, drop a set of trailers, hook up another set and drive back and go home.
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 03-18-2011
Linehaul driver for Fedex, I drive a few hundred miles, drop a set of trailers, hook up another set and drive back and go home.
And you don't have a mortgage on your home? If so, what is the market value of the home?
[Reply]
Old Dog 02:03 PM 03-18-2011
Go home and shoot the refrigerator now and complete the day.
You might as well at least get this part right.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:03 PM 03-18-2011
And you don't have a mortgage on your home? If so, what is the market value of the home?
I only have about a 1500 sqft house, worth about 150 before the meltdown, probably only 125 now but I am sure I can get alot more house here than most in those big cities.....

I am not rich, never said I was, I said I was debt free

Now don't be fooled about the Fedex salary.... Couriers may make 40k BUT MOST OF US MAKE 75-80 SOME EVEN MAKE 100K+ A year as a driver, I just don't like working that much
[Reply]
Frazod 02:03 PM 03-18-2011

Hot head? I believe you were one dropping the thinly-veiled teeth knocking out threats, assclown.

And no, the delivery boys deal with the mail room. Then they bring the stuff to my office. Maybe if you move up to janitor some day you can empty my garbage, but I'll already be gone for the day.
[Reply]
Donger 02:04 PM 03-18-2011
I only have about a 1500 sqft house, worth about 150 before the meltdown, probably only 125 now but I am sure I can get alot more house here than most in those big cities.....

I am not rich, never said I was, I said I was debt free
Oh.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:04 PM 03-18-2011
Depends on where he tows it.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:05 PM 03-18-2011
Hot head? I believe you were one dropping the thinly-veiled teeth knocking out threats, assclown.

And no, the delivery boys deal with the mail room. Then they bring the stuff to my office. Maybe if you move up to janitor some day you can empty my garbage, but I'll already be gone for the day.
Who called who a Dickhead again Hothead?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:06 PM 03-18-2011
Grow up hot head
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:07 PM 03-18-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 02:07 PM 03-18-2011
How many kids do you have, R8ers? How many wives?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 51
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up