ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 146
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:55 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, no team comes out just flamethrowing out the gate, usually.

But that SBLIV played out the way it did, partly because Pat was so jacked on adrenaline for the first few drives that he kind of gave those away and put the team in a little hole. He's over that stage now, as far as I can tell, so I expect he's going to be pretty smooth from the start. If that happens, I could see KC just walking away from PHI, because they almost certainly will be a little too high on adrenaline to start.
Mahomes having SB experience x2 is definitely a plus. But he’s not the only one out there. If receivers are dropping balls, or if the youth on defense gets taken over by the big stage early on, it could be a close game until late, or all the way through.

Time will ultimately tell.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:59 PM 02-10-2023
I really feel calm going into this SB. I think we have an incredible team and an awesome coaching staff. To me, this one is really, really big for the Chiefs. You KNOW Reid wants this one and Mahomes does not want to lose another SB. I think we win this one either by 1 point or 17 - I don't care, JUST win! :-)
LET'S FREAKIN' GEAUX!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:06 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
France is all fired up for Lucas Niang.

Who?
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:07 PM 02-10-2023

Jeeesh. Look at that gut. He's got a whole fupa going.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:08 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I am extremely calm, way more than I expected to be.

I don't think the Eagles understand what's about to happen. The NFC is like the minor leagues compared to the AFC. The Chiefs have been through hell, the Eagles have coasted for most of the season. I think they're going to be blindsided, quite frankly. Like an avalanche hitting them out of nowhere.
When you debate Eagles fans they always bring up that their QB play doesn't matter, and they don't fear the KC offense.

It gave me way more confidence for a Chiefs win in comparison to the Bengals game which was a nail biter. They have no idea what they're going to deal with when LIGHTS are shinning the brightest
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:09 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I really feel calm going into this SB. I think we have an incredible team and an awesome coaching staff. To me, this one is really, really big for the Chiefs. You KNOW Reid wants this one and Mahomes does not want to lose another SB. I think we win this one either by 1 point or 17 - I don't care, JUST win! :-)
LET'S FREAKIN' GEAUX!
I don’t disagree with you, but I have trouble using the word “calm” to describe how I’m feeling. I’m not nervous, I’m anxious. And that has more to do with just wanting the game to get here. I’m just ready to wipe out the last SB experience memory. Win this one and it is proven that the first one wasn’t just “fluke”. Which is kind silly because the fact the Chiefs even went back to back years shows what kind of team had been built. But I feel like that accomplishment gets overlooked, even by us Chiefs’ fans to a degree, because of the loss. Win this one and that loss is diminished, especially by anyone who understands the injury induced shitty state of our o-line that game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:18 PM 02-10-2023
It’ll be like the Cincy game for me. I was relatively calm all week and then like 6 hours before the game…my nerves hit. Not because I thought we were going to get blown out but just nervous because of how big the game is. I’m sure it’ll be the same for this one too.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:18 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Who?
He’s the Mahomes of France apparently.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:23 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Jeeesh. Look at that gut. He's got a whole fupa going.
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:23 PM 02-10-2023

French huh, it all makes sense now….
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:26 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’ll be like the Cincy game for me. I was relatively calm all week and then like 6 hours before the game…my nerves hit. Not because I thought we were going to get blown out but just nervous because of how big the game is. I’m sure it’ll be the same for this one too.
I was calm until the last few minutes of the Cincy game. And if it hadn’t been for all of the injuries I probably would have been calm to the very end. Of course, if not for all of those injuries there probably wouldn’t have been a need to be nervous at the end.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:51 PM 02-10-2023
Guys, check this for motivation...

Let's do this!
[Reply]
Stryker 07:59 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I don’t disagree with you, but I have trouble using the word “calm” to describe how I’m feeling. I’m not nervous, I’m anxious. And that has more to do with just wanting the game to get here. I’m just ready to wipe out the last SB experience memory. Win this one and it is proven that the first one wasn’t just “fluke”. Which is kind silly because the fact the Chiefs even went back to back years shows what kind of team had been built. But I feel like that accomplishment gets overlooked, even by us Chiefs’ fans to a degree, because of the loss. Win this one and that loss is diminished, especially by anyone who understands the injury induced shitty state of our o-line that game.
I see your point but, I can honestly say I do not feel worried at all. I honestly can't wait to see CP when we win go crazy like we did in SB LIVIV! THAT WAS THE GREATEST! I want US ALL to feel that again - we deserve it! I want us all to share what we bought and what is available to us fans of Chiefs Kingdom. I really feel confident we can do this! Let's freaking go! :-)

Be positive and think positive. This is our 3rd SB appearance. Hurts 1st. Imagine what that team is experiencing vs. our 3rd appearance.
[Reply]
emaw1979 07:59 PM 02-10-2023
Barring injuries, this game likely won't be close. Aside from the Eagles being grossly overrated due to their soft schedule, the Chiefs are a horrible matchup for them.

Inflated Sack numbers vs some very bad QBs

9 sacks vs Carson Wentz Washington
4 sacks vs Trevor Lawrence Jags(wk 4)
6 sacks vs Kenny Pickett Pittsburgh
6 sacks vs Tannehill Tennessee (bad and no WRs)
4 sacks vs Daniel Jones/3 Tyrod Taylor Giants
6 sacks vs Justin Fields Bears
6 sacks vs Prescott Cowboys (He passed for 347 yards, 3tds at 10 per attempt)
6 sacks vs Andy Dalton/1 Hill Saints

-They play a zone-based defense primarily and rush 5. The Chiefs will feast against zone teams and have only 7 defending the pass? YES PLEASE. Mahomes and co will cut through them like warm butter.

-CEH ran for 7.3 YPC last year. Different teams but they still have issues stopping the run.

-Chiefs' defense was rehauled and so much better than last season. Hurts struggles against pressure and that's Spags' forte. (Hurts doesn't have a Daniel Sorenson/Ben Neiman/Mike Hughes to pick on this year).

Don't get me wrong. While I do believe they are overrated with grossly inflated stats, they are still a good team and can win Sunday. If they were in the AFC, they would be the 4th best team. If Lamar Jackson was healthy, they'd have been the 5th best team in the AFC.

Speaking of Lamar Jackson, I think Jalen Hurts is a poor-man's Lamar Jackson with much better WR options. Spags owns Jackson, even with bad defenses.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:02 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I was calm until the last few minutes of the Cincy game. And if it hadn’t been for all of the injuries I probably would have been calm to the very end. Of course, if not for all of those injuries there probably wouldn’t have been a need to be nervous at the end.
We beat Cincy and are moving forward. Remember this my friend...

THAT is OUR CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Page 126 of 146
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Up