« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:02 PM 08-15-2022
From the beginning, Moore has reminded me of WR Travis Kelce. Maybe that take is wrong, but they seem to achieve things very similarly.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:04 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They're different kind of guys.

Pickens would've been a fit too. Dude has "star" written all over him. Large catch radius, athletic with an attitude. I love those types of receivers. The highlights that he and Mahomes would put together would be insane.

I was PISSED when they passed on him. Had to smoke a bowl before i posted on CP.

Felt like it was a mistake.

Whatever.

I'm trying to get over it.

Nor am i going to hold anything against Moore over it.

But gaaah it stings. Like when the Chiefs kept passing on DK.

It just seemed so goddamn obvious....
Completely different situation IMO.

This is more like if we passed on DK for McLaurin.

I don't think we'd hear as much bitching about passing on DK if we did that.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:53 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Completely different situation IMO.

This is more like if we passed on DK for McLaurin.

I don't think we'd hear as much bitching about passing on DK if we did that.

This is a good post.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:25 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is a good post.
Dude, this is exactly what I was trying to say yesterday. Stop trying to PTSD pigeon-hole this into another Hardman vs DK situation. The world isn’t that black or white. Just focus on the Skyy experience and enjoy it if he’s doing what we’ve hoped and expected.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:27 PM 08-15-2022
You know what's funny?

It wouldn't be completely shocking to see Hardman out produce DK this year lol.

Mostly becuase of the difference in QB play, but it would still be funny.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:47 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You know what's funny?

It wouldn't be completely shocking to see Hardman out produce DK this year lol.

Mostly becuase of the difference in QB play, but it would still be funny.
I gotta admit, I'd be completely shocked if that happened. Not that it's impossible but I would be shocked.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:49 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Dude, this is exactly what I was trying to say yesterday. Stop trying to PTSD pigeon-hole this into another Hardman vs DK situation. The world isn’t that black or white. Just focus on the Skyy experience and enjoy it if he’s doing what we’ve hoped and expected.
And what I was trying to say is that I am overly critical of Skyy because of the DK/Hardman situation and he's succeeding despite my overly critical-ness. I'm not pigeon-holing this situation I understand it is different.

If it wasn't though it would be a nightmare.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:36 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
And what I was trying to say is that I am overly critical of Skyy because of the DK/Hardman situation and he's succeeding despite my overly critical-ness. I'm not pigeon-holing this situation I understand it is different.

If it wasn't though it would be a nightmare.
Just going to throw this out there:

Team A Player: 75 receptions, 967 yards, with ONE teammate ahead of him with 73 receptions and 1175 yards.

Team B Player: 59 receptions, 693 yards, with TWO teammates ahead of him with 111 receptions, 1239 yards and 92 receptions, 1125 yards respectively.

Team A player is probably better, but by how much?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:39 PM 08-15-2022
We're never talking about Hardman if Tyreek didn't get mixed up in that shit.

This isn't Hardman/DK pt 2 on that reason alone. Moore was a pure luxury choice.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:54 PM 08-15-2022
If people would stop fucking crying about DK and Pickens, that would be grand. We get it, you would have drafted these guys. You evaluate talent watching YouTube better than the Chiefs do with all of their vast resources. You were right, they were wrong.

Now let it go...
[Reply]
Bump 09:02 PM 08-15-2022
There's a lot of hype for Pickens and was the guy most people here wanted. But we are seeing too much good shit from Mr Moore to give a shit about it.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Or imagine if some use the Hardman/DK situation and this time Moore is the DK and Pickens is the Hardman.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:13 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
There's a lot of hype for Pickens and was the guy most people here wanted. But we are seeing too much good shit from Mr Moore to give a shit about it.
Didn't mean to downvote!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:18 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They're different kind of guys.

Pickens would've been a fit too. Dude has "star" written all over him. Large catch radius, athletic with an attitude. I love those types of receivers. The highlights that he and Mahomes would put together would be insane.

I was PISSED when they passed on him. Had to smoke a bowl before i posted on CP.

Felt like it was a mistake.

Whatever.

I'm trying to get over it.

Nor am i going to hold anything against Moore over it.

But gaaah it stings. Like when the Chiefs kept passing on DK.

It just seemed so goddamn obvious....

We’ve got Mahomes. I actually kinda prefer a team of choir boys provided they can still ball.

I didn’t know much about Pickens’ shitty fucking attitude until the draft process rolled around. And yeah, the dude might ball the fuck out in this league for many years to come, and that’s cool and all, but if Skyy is the kind of player I think he can be, I’d rather have him and his positive strong leadership.

I want him to be buds with Mahomes like Kelce. I want another QB/receiver bromance. Not a, “Look Pat, you just have to tune him out and get him the ball and nobody gets hurt” kind of deal.

Apparently it was juuuust starting to get that way with Tyreek. And I’ll bet Pickens will shit on his QBs too one day
[Reply]
BossChief 09:42 PM 08-15-2022
The story on Pickens isn’t the physical talent. Never was. The hesitancy with teams drafting him is injury and attitude. Either of those aspects of him could create large gaps in production where Skyy Moore is as clean as they come in those aspects.

So even while Skyy might not have the true upside Pickens has (and I don’t think he does) it was adding an explosive playmaker that firsts the scheme and won’t make you regret the pick.

Whoever mentioned that we haven’t drafted a player with attitude issues since peters hit it on the head.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 280
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up