« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 AM 12-09-2022
Just took a quick look at the 2024 free agent WR class, and the only guy I see that fits the mold of those dudes last year is Tee Higgins.

I don't really see the Bengals trading him while they still have Burrow and Chase on rookie deals. Next year is probably an all-in year for them, and they'd be significantly worse without Higgins.

That alone will increase the value of the top free agent WRs this year. If you need a WR, it's SLIM pickings.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:25 AM 12-09-2022
I think JuJu stays. JSS, MVS, Moore, Toney. Hardman I think they let go probably and will draft another.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:34 AM 12-09-2022
Juju seems really hard to replace in this offense. Not many like him either.

I’d keep him for 3 years, keep MVS one more year bc Juju’s first year cap hit will be so low and draft a speed guy like an Alec Pierce in rd 2 to replace MVS in 2024
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:49 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Juju seems really hard to replace in this offense. Not many like him either.
Lol So Funny I Almost Cried GIFfrom Lol GIFs

[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:11 PM 12-09-2022
Mark my words.

Skyy Moore will be the reason we win a game, THIS YEAR!

Might be a playoff game, might be due to injuries but he will get a shot and he will excel. THIS YEAR!

He is a very good Receiver with skills. When the team needs him most, he is going to deliver!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:15 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Mark my words.

Skyy Moore will be the reason we win a game, THIS YEAR!

Might be a playoff game, might be due to injuries but he will get a shot and he will excel. THIS YEAR!

He is a very good Receiver with skills. When the team needs him most, he is going to deliver!
You forgot to specify it won't be on special teams.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:18 PM 12-09-2022
The thing about JuJu is that he's reliable. he can reliably run the correct route, recognize and take advantage of zone coverage, catch over the middle, and understand game situations. I could be wrong, but I don't think Andy and Veach are going to dismiss these attributes. You need stabilizing influences on any team, the more the better.

We saw this last night if you watched the game. LVR had too many players with their heads up their asses, which was a big reason they lost the game.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:19 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You forgot to specify it won't be on special teams.
I believe that is implied since he wont be returning kicks of any kind. LOL
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:21 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think i've made my feelings on JJSS clear over the past season.

If teams were gonna sign him to a big contract, they woulda done it already. Two straight years and nothing.

Nothing JJSS has done this season has changed my mind, and i'd be surprised if it changed any GM's minds.

And we can't sit here and pretend like we know who will or won't be available for trade.

No one thought Tyreek Hill would be traded and AJ Brown came out of left field too.
I’m not too upset about trading tyreek. I think we’ve more than moved on. But man, juju was a perfect complement to tyreek and a big part of what we needed last year. I agree that I just don’t see juju as a WR1 but I think he’s a terrific player to play off of a great WR.

I get why we got him. We need WRs who can win in the short field where last year it was speed on top of speed.

One of the reasons I got on my soapbox about getting a true X/WR1 is that the chiefs need versatility at WR. We don't have that and so we carry role guys. Juju is big but not fast. Mvs is fast but not a short field guy. Meanwhile someone like Metcalf or jamaar chase can do both damn things. And so if we're going to spend $20m on juju and $10m on Mvs, why not just put $20m on a wr who can do both. But I digress….
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:31 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The thing about JuJu is that he's reliable. he can reliably run the correct route, recognize and take advantage of zone coverage, catch over the middle, and understand game situations. I could be wrong, but I don't think Andy and Veach are going to dismiss these attributes. You need stabilizing influences on any team, the more the better.

We saw this last night if you watched the game. LVR had too many players with their heads up their asses, which was a big reason they lost the game.
You can get more talented players and make them reliable.

I like Toney a lot. I like Hardman. And yes, i actually do like Moore. Matter of fact, the prospect of going into next season with all 3, and then upgrading on MVS and JJSS has me giddy.

I view all 3 of those guys as potential weapons that really need excellent perimeter receivers to pair with them.

It takes me back to LAST season when i made this argument. That i want to see the Chiefs go out and get some big time playmakers on the outside. Some big bodies that can stretch the field and come down with prayer balls. The type of players that can bail out Mahomes, instead of needing Mahomes to bail THEM out.

I get that Toney could potentially be that kind of guy, but until he can stay healthy i think the Chiefs should "Jerrick McKinnon" him if you know i mean.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:38 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You can get more talented players and make them reliable.

I like Toney a lot. I like Hardman. And yes, i actually do like Moore. Matter of fact, the prospect of going into next season with all 3, and then upgrading on MVS and JJSS has me giddy.

I view all 3 of those guys as potential weapons that really need excellent perimeter receivers to pair with them.

It takes me back to LAST season when i made this argument. That i want to see the Chiefs go out and get some big time playmakers on the outside. Some big bodies that can stretch the field and come down with prayer balls. The type of players that can bail out Mahomes, instead of needing Mahomes to bail THEM out.

I get that Toney could potentially be that kind of guy, but until he can stay healthy i think the Chiefs should "Jerrick McKinnon" him if you know i mean.
Not necessarily disagreeing with you.

however, JJSS is already all of those things; no need to 'make' anything out of anyone.

But you're right also in that we need someone more reliable than MVS outside.

Personally, I'd like to see Veach make a reasonable offer to JJSS. But I'd like to let MVS go (trade, whatever) and either find someone else or mold someone like Skyy or Toney into that other role. Problem with both is their relative lack of stature. MVS is 6' 4". Skyy and toney are both under 6 ft.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:41 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Meanwhile someone like Metcalf or jamaar chase can do both damn things. And so if we're going to spend $20m on juju and $10m on Mvs, why not just put $20m on a wr who can do both. But I digress….
Yeah you won't see me argue against that.

It's why i was so heavy on George Pickens. I view Moore as the kind of player you take when you already have your "George Pickens" on the roster. A complimentary role player to the bigger pieces.

And when Skyy was drafted, the "bigger piece" was JJSS....which is entirely underwhelming.

And i said it at the time of JJSS' signing. "If JJSS is the center piece of our WR room rebuild that's going to be incredibly disappointing."
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:42 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not necessarily disagreeing with you.

however, JJSS is already all of those things; no need to 'make' anything out of anyone.
Yeah we're not gonna agree on that one.

Hell, a broadcaster in one of last games referred to JJSS as a "WR/TE hybrid". Which is comically a back handed compliment, and fairly accurate.

Nah. I want a WR/WR Hybrid that defenses worry about leaving alone on an island.

No defense is worried about leaving JJSS on an island.
[Reply]
-King- 01:47 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
With 60 targets this season compared to 26 targets for Skyy Moore.

Is “doing better” just empty stats with more targets in a less talented offense?
Are the WRs in front of Skyy really that much better than the receivers in front of Pierce?

Juju = Pittman
Pierce Campbell = MVS

Is it empty stats that he can force himself onto the field with his play but Skyy can't?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:49 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Are the WRs in front of Skyy really that much better than the receivers in front of Pierce?

Juju = Pittman
Pierce Campbell = MVS
Agreed, but damn i don't wanna go down that road yet again.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 280
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up