ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 141
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
lewdog 12:59 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
This is probably a good place to leave this.

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Take care and GO CHIEFS!!!
Your outlook on this is one of the most motivational things I’ve read in a long time. It shows the type of person you are. I hope the pain can be managed and this goes as peacefully as possible when the time comes, with the comfort of your family present. Thanks for sharing your Montana stories over the years on CP. They were great reminders of home.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:10 PM 08-06-2021

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Awfully sorry to hear that, man.

It sucks when the board loses good members - it sucks worse when family/friends lose a great man.

By all accounts, you're one of those. Miracles happen but in the event one doesn't, take comfort in a life well lived and family and friends who's lives are better for having had you in theirs.

Many of us face every day with regrets and nagging inadequacies that make us wonder if we've earned the time we were given or wasted the blessings we received. Sure doesn't sound like you'll have to carry that burden and that's just damned incredible.

Godspeed, hoss.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 03:34 PM 08-06-2021

I'm really sorry to hear this, you have always been cool to me and many others. I'm sending my best thoughts to you.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 03:35 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Happy to see you both chime in. As DaFace said, wish it were for different reasons.

Hope you're both well. Both of your takes are missed around here.
Hey Bower - thanks for the kind words. I still lurk a lot, but I really want to make an effort to post more during season. This place was a major part of my life from age 21-30 and I miss a lot here. Hope you're doing well also.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:29 PM 08-06-2021
What ever happened to DenverChief??

His last visit was 6-26-20, He was somewhat of a regular.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:04 PM 08-06-2021

:-) I am so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed your post on here. Best wishes to you and your family. I hope you find your version of heaven and eternal peace.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:14 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by 2112:
Pastor mike
Pink Floyd
Redrum69
Endelt
FAX
Skip Towne
Bunnytrdr think he's cal country now

Thanks for missing me! Took a couple pages tho! Lol
[Reply]
scho63 12:17 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Thanks for missing me! Took a couple pages tho! Lol
Damn, a little over 7 year ban! Who the hell did you piss off? :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:19 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Whoa! That ban was supposed to be permanent, I'll go fix it right now!
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:19 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Hey Bower - thanks for the kind words. I still lurk a lot, but I really want to make an effort to post more during season. This place was a major part of my life from age 21-30 and I miss a lot here. Hope you're doing well also.
Well I for one would welcome you posting more.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:22 PM 04-05-2022
Just kidding Pastor, great to see you back around. You're never going to believe this, but the Chiefs won a Super Bowl while you were gone!
[Reply]
scho63 12:25 PM 04-05-2022
Maybe he broke a mirror and got 7 years bad luck
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:33 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Probably that Fobia guy on his way out. Lol

I’d been back sooner but I couldn’t remember my creds to log in. Had to get DartGod’s help to get back.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:46 PM 04-05-2022

I’d been back sooner but I couldn’t remember my creds to log in. Had to get DartGod’s help to get back.
Not here much myself. Really good to see you again though Pastor. You are one of the real good guys from the old school CP.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:52 PM 04-05-2022

Welcome back!
[Reply]
Page 86 of 141
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up