ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 67
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
jd1020 10:31 AM 10-19-2021
Oh shit. I wonder what X-Factor's influence has on the future for Patrick Mahomes. I'm glued!
[Reply]
jd1020 10:32 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Does anyone act like they care about what he has to say? Because it doesn't seem like anyone cares what he has to say.
He does had 3.6k followers so he's pretty major.
[Reply]
TLO 10:41 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If you want to hear some bullshit.

If you think for a single second I'm going to listen to an hour and 30 minutes of this shit... you're absolutely right.
[Reply]
TLO 10:56 AM 10-19-2021
Ok I'm bored. X-Factor says "black guy a lot". That's about all I got.
[Reply]
sedated 11:48 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Does anyone act like they care about what he has to say? Because it doesn't seem like anyone cares what he has to say.
Same reason people watch terrible reality TV, its a train wreck and they just want to see the drama.

Although I can't believe he's still getting interviews, the 24-hour news cycle on this whole thing passed a long time ago. It was kinda funny at first but the more you learn about that dude it just seems sad and pathetic.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:54 PM 10-19-2021
He's still claiming the broken ribs came when he gently floated to the ground with no mention of the car accident. This stupid fucker thinks he's going to get paid by lying to the judge
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:57 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
Same reason people watch terrible reality TV, its a train wreck and they just want to see the drama.

Although I can't believe he's still getting interviews, the 24-hour news cycle on this whole thing passed a long time ago. It was kinda funny at first but the more you learn about that dude it just seems sad and pathetic.
All I know about him is all the stuff that's been posted over the years on here. Never met him. But at the preseason game this year, he was standing about 30 feet away from me & my daughter while we waited to get into the stadium - she said something about him and I just said, stay away from him. :-)
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:14 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
From the artist formerly known as X-Factor
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
I will have a 25 year old navy vet take over being XFactor at home games as they can't ban Xfactor.
Sharing diseased clothing is how the next pandemic will start.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:56 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
He's still claiming the broken ribs came when he gently floated to the ground with no mention of the car accident. This stupid ****er thinks he's going to get paid by lying to the judge
I sit on chairs with more force than he hit the ground.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:06 AM 10-20-2021
At least first down Elvis has great hair!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:21 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
And actually looked like Elvis.
[Reply]
Spott 07:29 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
From the artist formerly known as X-Factor
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

I so needed this weekend to quote get away. I've make a lot of mistakes in my life but being XFactor wasn't one of them. Jesus gave me amazing opportunity to be light for others even in darkness. I praise him in this current storm. Last night a deacon and pastor shed tears as I talked about how amazing God was to me. I said Jesus, disciples were all persecuted and John the Baptist even had his head cut off. Paul the author of most of NIV was Saul,, a murder who God changed to greatest messenger he had in Bible for us gentiles. I will have a 25 year old navy vet take over being XFactor at home games as they can't ban Xfactor. I'm gonna do more away games and focus on getting help for addiction issues as I relapsed under all this fame and said I need pain relief for broken ribs and ankle. I'm gonna fish more, focus on my book, reality shows, charity organization and my Carpet cleaning business. God bless all u that said kind words lately and prayed for me. I love u all and God bless you. God is calling me to bigger arenas than
The Big House in Michigan? We can only hope.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:30 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
fanboy
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 08:06 PM 10-20-2021
I don't know if anyone else watches Pat McAfee but this was brought up today.

Also I'm a noob that still doesn't know how to link videos properly.

[Reply]
ghak99 08:25 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
I don't know if anyone else watches Pat McAfee but this was brought up today.

Also I'm a noob that still doesn't know how to link videos properly.

https://youtu.be/hC2UrI1t8nw
:-)

These guys used CP to research this. No doubt about it.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 67
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up