ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Hall of Classics>Steel Men Are Coming...
SanDiegoSteeler 01:18 PM 09-09-2003
I believe I gave you props for your great O. If not YOU HAVE A GREAT O! Can score on anyone. Read somewhere back in thread about your OC. I like ours too. Two seasoned head coaches with great assistants. 2 teams with lots of talent (still think we have more but…) As stated‚ its going to be a good game and test for both teams. I learned a little visiting. Thanks. Gotta go. Good Luck.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:00 PM 09-09-2003
.... I don't remember getting many fans in here from outside the AFC West during game week, save for the Pats Falling Allice, so it looks to be that ChiefsPlanet is becoming more popular.

This is a good thing.

One thing that will need to change prior to the game Sunday, is Saunders must pound it into Green's coconut to not hold the ball too long. Green was solid, but I'd rather he didn't take the kind of shots that forced him to fumble in the second half last week. Trent can't take those kind of shots and live through the season. The Chiefs NEED him to make any run at all for the division and beyond.
Throw it away when you have to Trent!!!!!

This game really is a pick 'em.

Chiefs 31-20.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:13 PM 09-09-2003
You guys are in Arrowhead as well it won't be a cake walk.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:45 PM 09-09-2003
sweet...raider fan smacks steeler fan...browns fan dukes it out with steeler fan...our BB is becoming the UN of football...I love it
[Reply]
Rick 03:50 PM 09-09-2003
It'll be a heck of a game with tons of hard hits. We need to continue the pash rush and be able to run the ball on 3rd and short and the Chiefs should win. The second game will tell more about our defense than the first one did (can we do it consistently) I say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:10 PM 09-10-2003
Glad to see this tool is back. And he brought a playmate with him too.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:20 PM 09-10-2003
School must be out on the East coast.

Hawaiiowanianboy,
You going to let this tool give you an atomic wedgie?
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:52 PM 09-10-2003
CBPB,

Please do stop back by sunday. I'll bet you won't have the stones to show up after the Chiefs win.

Your smack is about as good as that extra splash of High Karate you put on with the faux gold chain hanging our your unbuttoned shirt you put on to watch the game.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:09 PM 09-10-2003
P.S.

This thread title is the most latently homosexual string of words I've seen posted on the BB......even gayer than the meatpeekers motto.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:29 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by :
Steel Men Are Coming........Steel Men Are Coming..........Steel Men Are Coming...

Uh, would this be by hand or by mouth ? :-)

BTA, Please don't tell us your torrid affairs ! :-)
[Reply]
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter 06:50 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
P.S.

This thread title is the most latently homosexual string of words I've seen posted on the BB......even gayer than the meatpeekers motto.
Or maybe your homosexual tendencies may you think this way, huh?

I got a GREAT SONG FOR YOU
:-) and it goes something like this:

"WE'RE FROM THE TOWN WITH THE GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM, WE CHEER THE PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! WINNINGS A HABIT, NOT ONLY A DREAM, WE LOVE YOU PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! DEEEEE-FENSE, DEEEEE-FENSE, MAKE THEM SCRAMBLE, INTERCEPT THE BALL! DEEEE-FENSE, DEEEE-FENSE, KEEP THE STEE-LERS ALWAYS BEST OF ALL!"

Our fans will be singing our FIGHT SONG IN YOUR HOUSE! :-)

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

[Reply]
|Zach| 09:20 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter:

Our fans will be singing our FIGHT SONG IN YOUR HOUSE! :-)

[Reply]
Iowanian 06:53 PM 09-10-2003
Right Pillow Biter......

Did the other kids make fun of you at school again for showering in your trunks? Its not your fault you're a late bloomer.
[Reply]
philfree 07:02 PM 09-10-2003
I heard that because of the economy and the failing Steel industry that the team from Pittsburgh was gonna have to change their name to the Aluminums. Their fans have changed their moniker to The Alumi-men. :-)

PhilFree :-)
[Reply]
Ash 07:46 PM 09-10-2003
Birthday March 1, 1979

Are you that old Crime Fighter? Well I just want to go on record and say that the Chiefs Planet does not encourage the abuse of "special" People.I for one am completly mortified at our actions on this thread .I am sorry.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up